NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

These are main reasons for why I think he is scum there is a place in my mind that tells OM or PS were actually trying to ML dusk and dusk lazy but I told that part to shut up because I gave too much into this post tho ofc I can be wrong idk. But yeah dusk doesn't feel like town dusk here anyway
He's not fire cause I am, must be ice
This is the main reason I think he is fire
I meant I do gifs even in writeups.

Hard squinting on Dusk, but my brain keeps telling me pouncing on that has never caught scum for me before.
I already explained this, PS says he is slightly suspecting dusk but then goes to "whenever I do that, I never hit scum"
So, yeah, I guess in a weird way it's a Towntell.
Actually admits
Is it bad that half the players have pinged me already
He says something like this at page 8 yet never tells any of them, also most of his posts consist answering random questions about random stuff like the questions people did not understand about the language
Your town and scum game is slightly different and he thinks he can read you
Or answers questions relevant to game strategy but irrelevant to game itself,
You can't actually meta read people off one game and you can't meta read someone if you haven't played against them as both alignments

Hope no one is tryna do that
This is what you would expect from scum because you know, they need to see like they are actually doing something while not,
Waterlily feels like they are kinda pocketing me a bit but also idk I actually have a really bad read on him idk whys he's saying it's good despite me playing with him more than others. Btw this player is known as red flavour on mu and gtacc on 451

Panic station has kinda had weird reads and feels forced bit they do a lot of the time so maybe this is a read I can apply to others I shouldn't apply to him but worth noting regardless

Fenrir posting is weird tbh and that's bad to say but this guy posting is seriously a strange occurance so it has me like :eyes:

I forget what shub did but he did something probably not significant since j already forgot so I won't count it
This is the post he posted about his pings after it has been asked, all of them are at the tone of "This player is suspicious but it's actually not suspicious for them" having weak stance and not really envolving.
I actually think it's incredibly harder to scumhunt in this than regular mafia because

A) scum have half the partners to defend and tmi over, which is super super significant compared to another game of the same size

B) scum are help to scumhunt themselves so they can actually play to their town meta

So I dunno if this game is really an orthodox mafia game at all
This is probably the most notable thing that I would say is suspicious in his iso, iso still fillers and that weak pings, then he goes and says something really obvious about the setup like panic did with that "think like 2 sk are teams (it is not necessary just accept it is 2 mafia duh)". Just like Texas said, lynch scum.
LAMIST and actually he keeps his trying to look worky thing.
I assume you are talking about the part where he was super careless, which was very towny but also not a slip
Trying to make slip look n
U-Turn Out I need you to carry d1
would you be interested in a caffeineboost lynch?
Why caffeine?
He goes to U-Turn out to sheep which will take the burden of having vote if it's a town lynch, then
Ok I will sheep your vote because most of it makes sense. The part about high posting little content is just caffeine though and not his scum meta, just his playstyle.

Vote: caffeineboost
votes and puts caffeine even higher in vote count even though actually believes it is good ole' high post less content caffeine... Which UTO voted caffeine for... This is actually something more notably scummy thing in his ISO than what I said before.
unvote

i think changing his mind that quick is towny
Then unvotes caffeine as soon as caffeine thinks that dusk's vote post is fine... (or at least that is what Dusk thought? I don't really understand why would caffeine say that tbh...) Did dusk really believe what UTO said??? Or just tried to mislynch then unvoted when he thinks he pocketed cafeine?
vote: heury
Votes heury with no reason stated ever, he never mentioned heury at all
It doesn't feel like wednesday.

Vote: DuskFall98

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
This may be paranoia after somebody (possibly PS) pointed out in CK9 that I was pocketed in a diff game then subsequently attempting to pocket me this game but I am now slightly untrusting of amp.

Will look at people's read lists later because partner analysis

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
These are main reasons for why I think he is scum there is a place in my mind that tells OM or PS were actually trying to ML dusk and dusk lazy but I told that part to shut up because I gave too much into this post tho ofc I can be wrong idk. But yeah dusk doesn't feel like town dusk here anyway

It doesn't feel like wednesday.

Vote: DuskFall98
to be clear, you believe that dusk's partner must have been on his wagon at deadline, a wagon that was a tied lynch until i broke the tie with two minutes to deadline, with both flipped mafia being on his wagon

am i understanding correctly?

20 minutes is ok time to camp on thread to see if anyone makes it tie or even makes your partner top wagon but since it was 2 minutes, if PS and DF were partners, PS was definitely drunk or out of his mind because it would be extreme high risk move considering ties are broken by rng and Panic Station's partner would have high chance to die whehn PS could vote other way, heury

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Vote: Ampharos

I think it's possible Amp could convince PS that OM is the kill, also last time I thought someone was townish but possibly trying to pocket me I was right.

Alright, let's pick up from where we left off

Why would you tell somebody their tell?
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER LAD, we cannot let EGO get in the way of our psychological strategem. Do not inform the enemy that they are making a MISTAKE.
Early game banter with PS, doesn't really tell us anything.

Vote: Panic Station
the fella tried to bring lolis into this, that's reason enough to policy.
An early game vote, still well within RVS.

Thunder~BALLZ

Okay I know I was kinda joking w/ my vote on Panic but he's acting different here...
He does follow it up with some suspicion but it's still a little flaky.

And then he jumps right off when Panic does the GTH. So far, not looking very good.

If he genuinely came up with that reason to vote me I'll eat lubricant on stream. He is doing one of two things:
  1. joking
  2. making that post purely as an excuse to say the word "elucidates"
Collaborating with PS here in order to defend himself from Texas. Normally I'd say pocketing, but given how involved Caffeine is here, it's hard to say for sure.

I will say though this post right here still makes him slightly susp
And back on the slight and somewhat flaky PS suspicion.

I get the explanation, it's the idea of labelling one of them as the SK that is slightly annoying me... in that it makes me think that your mindset is to label the scumteam that you're not in as SK's.
He doesn't really follow his up with a vote on PS or anything.

wait shit, it's been 6 pages and heury hasn't made keeping track of the votecount a nightmare yet

Vote: heuryalone

meta
Of note is that PS really pounced on this. It's doubtful that both fire would be collaborating like this, so point for Caffeine.

eh, just deal with one of the mafias and then the game's a lot easier.

simple.
More banter with PS. I find the "one of the mafias" comment interesting, especially considering that the person he was talking to was fire.

Amp probably town
Panic is looking quite towny to me
Jury's out on Fenrir but I am watching him
Some pretty flaky reads here, does mention Panic as one of the town though (keep in mind that he more firmly defended U-Turn in the last post though).

Expected to wake up to more.

Anyway the dumb thought I had was that Panic might be pocketing me.
This would definitely be weird to say to a partner. Point for Caffeine

Okay I'm less confident on my read. I still think he's scum though, his reaction to my vote was kinda terrible.

why'd you have to take the fun out of this for me?
Notably they're still talking.

Well foghorn leghorn is in first closely followed by the cornflakes logo
Banter.

Conclusion: There is definitely much that doesn't look good here, especially in early D1. However, it does seem like Caffeine was the one that PS interacted with the most, and it would be weird for them to give their partner that much attention. I'm a bit split on this one, but leaning towards Caffeine not being fire.

I'm only half here because Telework and Online College.

Amy voting water is odd, water voting back with CB is otter. throwing out all those town reads really did wonders D1 though, vote ampharos

Is that not gonna make it eh, a bit easier for him if hes scum? Lmao
First real interaction, not a very important thing to argue about so it doesn't really tell us anything.

Why could you possibly be squinting at me for?
Response to minor suspicion of Dusk. This doesn't really look like a teammate interaction.

Have you found it to be alignment indicative?
This doesn't look as good. Panic is able to immediately provide an answer.

You said jumping on me never finds scum

I asked you a completely different question but ok
Panic deescalates after this. Would seem a weird place to leave it out on if they were teammates, but still nothing too ndicative.

Oh Amy panic station is Knights of Cydonia btw

I haven't seen much wrong with heury tbh the worst posters so far imo people who I haven't been fully satisfied with so far are panic station, shub, Fenrir and water lily
He "hasn't been fully satisfied with" PS. Beyond the flaky wording I also don't like that he put Panic in a list with several others.

Waterlily feels like they are kinda pocketing me a bit but also idk I actually have a really bad read on him idk whys he's saying it's good despite me playing with him more than others. Btw this player is known as red flavour on mu and gtacc on 451

Panic station has kinda had weird reads and feels forced bit they do a lot of the time so maybe this is a read I can apply to others I shouldn't apply to him but worth noting regardless

Fenrir posting is weird tbh and that's bad to say but this guy posting is seriously a strange occurance so it has me like :eyes:

I forget what shub did but he did something probably not significant since j already forgot so I won't count it
The sentence about PS doesn't make much sense but the other ones aren't much clearer. He doesn't provide any examples of the weird reads, although it's consistent with the rest of his play so far.

He's not being mean he's just teasing
Some pushback against PS's Texas nonsense. Minor, but a decent look, it does seem the kind of thing a teammate would bring up in chat.

Ps sorry for pronoun mistake
This might also indicate that they're not aligned, although I'm not sure pronouns would come up as often in a two person chat as a three or four person one

I know you're wrong here but I kinda believe that you believe it
Looks a bit weird, but eh.

You can't meta someone off one game
Pushing back against PS's heury read.

Conclusion: A bunch of posts that don't tell me much individually but when taken together, make me doubt that PS and Dusk were partnered. I believe Dusk is probably a civ

This might also indicate that they're not aligned, although I'm not sure pronouns would come up as often in a two person chat as a three or four person one
clarifying point: that was in response to me, not PS, since i got a little >:I about dusk using my wrong pronouns

sorry for making such a stink of them this game but it is my first game back and y'all have been rather shitty with it lmao.

I appreciate the wall posts Skook, but you don't seem to have found anything in any of them. please continue, in case you do, but it seems like what you're saying is NAI or Probably-Not-Teammate-Chat in one ends up having its inverse also be NAI or PNTC, so it makes me wonder what Is scummy in ur eyes lmao

clarifying point: that was in response to me, not PS, since i got a little >:I about dusk using my wrong pronouns

sorry for making such a stink of them this game but it is my first game back and y'all have been rather shitty with it lmao.

I appreciate the wall posts Skook, but you don't seem to have found anything in any of them. please continue, in case you do, but it seems like what you're saying is NAI or Probably-Not-Teammate-Chat in one ends up having its inverse also be NAI or PNTC, so it makes me wonder what Is scummy in ur eyes lmao
We have to consider that they only have one partner. I wouldn't expect that one partner to be one they constantly shaded and tried to have lynched, or one that they constantly propped up and used as a shield. It's likely that they treated their partner somewhere in the middle, hence why both opposites can be "PNTC".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)