NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Panic + HnD for town fortress

Don't ask me about Nuxl, this is one person that I won't solve, will probably follow someone I trust in regards to discovering his alignment

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Wish I could provide some insight, but just getting my head around all the "terminology" and what tools are available for townies..

Would you say reading through people's old game logs is a good place to start? What else would you recommend to consider?
1. Don't edit posts, that's against the rules.
2. Ask Nuxl, they're better at this than I am.

Mega-Pokebattlerz comes across as pure in their opening posts; think it goes beyond the standard "I'm new to this community and play a different way" behavior. Caff's entering response to Mega has me wary, as does his popping in and only giving responding to Mega/voting for someone not even itg (Page 3 it may be, but that's legit all you're gonna do? Compare to others who entered by acknowledging that but at the very least commented on at least one other person itg). Feel like I have a habit of scumreading Caff, o7 but it doesn't stop me from not liking his entrance here. Also think scum!Mega, irregardless of presence/lack of daytalk, would be less willing to put forth an opinion that goes against the grain. Only complaint is a lack of reads so far, but that's currently outweighed by the above.

Nuxl is high volume and interacting with many but doesn't yet give off the townvibes that's usually come with it; the effort feels hollow. Not putting much attention on this yet because that's the vibe I recall from the last time I played a game with Nuxl, whenever that was (think it might've been on SF?). Pretty sure I've gone after him in the past when he was town for his heavy focus on meta and his response was similar to his response to dopog here, slight point in his favor.

Not sure how I feel so far on dopog; their content's so far related primarily to people's responses to Mega, and I'm not a fan of people setting up dichotomies like "anyone who acknowledged this thing is scummy." Would like to hear what they think of those peoples' content beyond that, as well as their own read, if any currently, on Mega themselves.

I like M2H as I read through the thread more than I feel like I should when I go back through his ISO.

It legit feels like there's 16 pages of not quite nothing, but a general echo chamber of mild town vibes around a few people and not much going on. Most questionable of these mild town vibes for me is Caff. I'll have the game open in the background today, gonna be catching up on playwriting.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Mega-Pokebattlerz comes across as pure in their opening posts; think it goes beyond the standard "I'm new to this community and play a different way" behavior. Caff's entering response to Mega has me wary, as does his popping in and only giving responding to Mega/voting for someone not even itg (Page 3 it may be, but that's legit all you're gonna do? Compare to others who entered by acknowledging that but at the very least commented on at least one other person itg). Feel like I have a habit of scumreading Caff, o7 but it doesn't stop me from not liking his entrance here. Also think scum!Mega, irregardless of presence/lack of daytalk, would be less willing to put forth an opinion that goes against the grain. Only complaint is a lack of reads so far, but that's currently outweighed by the above.

Nuxl is high volume and interacting with many but doesn't yet give off the townvibes that's usually come with it; the effort feels hollow. Not putting much attention on this yet because that's the vibe I recall from the last time I played a game with Nuxl, whenever that was (think it might've been on SF?). Pretty sure I've gone after him in the past when he was town for his heavy focus on meta and his response was similar to his response to dopog here, slight point in his favor.

Not sure how I feel so far on dopog; their content's so far related primarily to people's responses to Mega, and I'm not a fan of people setting up dichotomies like "anyone who acknowledged this thing is scummy." Would like to hear what they think of those peoples' content beyond that, as well as their own read, if any currently, on Mega themselves.

I like M2H as I read through the thread more than I feel like I should when I go back through his ISO.

It legit feels like there's 16 pages of not quite nothing, but a general echo chamber of mild town vibes around a few people and not much going on. Most questionable of these mild town vibes for me is Caff. I'll have the game open in the background today, gonna be catching up on playwriting.
sorry are you townreading caff? are you scumreading him? what are you feeling because you kind of came about somewhat contradictory to me

and no you never even interacted me as any alignment LMFAO the game on sf you idled after rolling scum after townreading me page 1 and the next game we played was mayor eimm where you posted like once d1 and i got nkd and you subbed out

Wish I could provide some insight, but just getting my head around all the "terminology" and what tools are available for townies..

Would you say reading through people's old game logs is a good place to start? What else would you recommend to consider?
do whatever you think helps you best approach this game and follow your own track. google dot com articles on the mafiascum wiki helped me

(i did the latter when i started and i turned out ~fine)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023

Well given that this post exists in the first place idt I can reasonably SR Fenrir rn lmao

Glad to see you're getting my positive vibes maaaannnn~~

Okay, I already said my piece on Mega. Nuxl and Mewtwo are Townleans as well for me. Nuxl becuase his engagement with me reminds me of T&T engagement we've had in previous games and Mewtwo becuase... well... while it's pretty bantery for the most part, he hasn't ghosted us.

Still catching up.

Okay, I already said my piece on Mega. Nuxl and Mewtwo are Townleans as well for me. Nuxl becuase his engagement with me reminds me of T&T engagement we've had in previous games and Mewtwo becuase... well... while it's pretty bantery for the most part, he hasn't ghosted us.
did something traumatic happen to you between the time we last played or something
Ooh, ooh! I think my ego knows what the trauma is! Hint: Plutonium X vs the three headed cat

Aight cool, so

re: dopog in 169, I can vibe with the take on Caff's post (although ig some would argue he wasn't abstaining but was, in fact, voting for QTballz), but I'm not really jazzed about citing "effort" as a metric in deciding between Panic & M2H. Feel like you're just glossing over things--is there anything from either of those slots beyond the NL kerfuffle that's got you leaning one way or another? Work with me here.

Panic! at the Station & MegaPB both giving off BTE, namely from pg8 on. Idt there's a world where Mega comes forward with those kinds of questions in pubchat, coached or no--I'm also just struggling to see any convincing partnerships with him from anyone he's spoken to in-thread.

Feeling personally attacked by 137 & 138 from Clarinet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)