New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change from WreckDra to Inspirited. I have never really been in love with this name but haven't liked much else until I started using Inspirited on PS earlier this year. I have already had this on PS for awhile and I will get the discord tag straightened out sometime this week.

Done - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Hi there, would it be possible for me to get my name here changed to Nol? I got my account changed to that on PS about a month ago and would like the uniformity.

I didn't find an account matching that name, and I think I qualify under being PS global staff.

Thanks in advance!

Done - Iyarito

Reactions: pqs
I would like to request a name change from SlippySlappySwampy to Endrism. My current name was a name I used a long time ago when this account was created, and I no longer use that name on any other platform. Endrism has now become the name I use pretty much everywhere.

Thanks,
SlippySlappySwampy

Please ask again on Dec 19th to meet the requirements.

Antares

turtwig knight
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
can i ask to be renamed Antares instead of AntaresLN ? would like to ask for a ps rename someday but i first have to change my smogon username

Done - Iyarito

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When I was looking it up before I requested the name change, it never brought up a user called San Tomas, so I don’t think I did that?

No, it was taken, sometimes users do not appear in searches if they do not have a post or have less than 10. - Iyarito

e: well, that's pretty lame, if i had known that I wouldn't have changed it...
Account unlock please

Scarfire

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
I would like to change my name to Acey 2B. It is what I have been going by on showdown/discord for quite a while now and Danse Macabre is not a username I use anymore and is also too long/distracting text.

Done - Iyarito

hs

Banned deucer.
Hello, I’d like to change my name in here to highways' #1 fangirl, and this given to some events that happened during his game for UU Snake, where he won, after 9 shameless losses. After surprising me with such an impossible achievement, I am now his biggest fan and although this may sound weird it’s my way to express it! Thanks in advance.

hs edit: This ain’t no joke.

Last edited:
Requesting name change to "DiscoDuck". It's a name I've been using more since joining a bunch of Smogon Discord servers, and I like that it can be used in a shorter form to refer to me conveniently. I know in the past, my name was briefly "Smogon Gay Baby #4" as a result of V's shop where you trade in likes for random prizes or w/e. I hope that doesn't count against the 1-time name change rule.

Name is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/discoduck.135309/)

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to change my username from "SputnikGT" to just "Sputnik", GT is something I usually slap on the end due to the Sputnik username not usually being available, and that name is currently on an account that has not been logged into since 2007.

Done - Iyarito

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I've been lazy and putting this off, but I'm doing it now at least!
Can I have my birthday changed to August 12, 1994? I accidentally had it as 1993 when I made the account, and for a while, i didn't bother with getting it changed, but I'd like it to be the correct year now.

Done - Iyarito

Requesting name change to "DiscoDuck". It's a name I've been using more since joining a bunch of Smogon Discord servers, and I like that it can be used in a shorter form to refer to me conveniently. I know in the past, my name was briefly "Smogon Gay Baby #4" as a result of V's shop where you trade in likes for random prizes or w/e. I hope that doesn't count against the 1-time name change rule.

Name is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/discoduck.135309/)
Re-requesting the name change to be "DiscoDucky". I searched it up this time, and no one has that name.

done - kala

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hi, i would like to request a namechange to Havi - looks like this username is still free and i’ve been using it across multiple platforms like discord since my namechange in showdown. i believe i meet the requirements as a sim public RO as well. thanks in advance :)

done - kala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)