Post your searing hot takes

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
tbf i think your worse take was "the millions of deaths caused by covid-19 are balanced out by people spending time with their families" (#4)
I didn’t mean to make it sound like that. In hindsight that was very disrespectful. In a perfect world we’d have the family time but without the virus itself. My apologies once more to any whom I offended.

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
I will not read your 7+ line paragraphs about how you think Volcarona Should be A- or whatever because my distracted brain would rather think about how fish can jump up waterfalls.

Please for the love of god, break up your paragraphs or get to your point faster.
I feel this. A lot of the time, my brain just does not want to read posts more than a paragraph long, but I also understand that some points require a lot of explanation.

It's honestly kind of a miracle that I can occasionally make myself read something decently long for reasons unrelated to school.

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
21st century humor is the golden age of all humor
I feel like the Internet has amplified a lot of really good and really bad humor. Great jokes and such spread much quicker now and reach way more people, but a lot of bad/dumb jokes get spammed endlessly too. I've probably heard some variation of the attack helicopter joke thousands of times now, for example.

I feel like the Internet has amplified a lot of really good and really bad humor. Great jokes and such spread much quicker now and reach way more people, but a lot of bad/dumb jokes get spammed endlessly too. I've probably heard some variation of the attack helicopter joke thousands of times now, for example.
I feel like there are at least two different families of jokes that involve an attack helicopter.

ull either (probably) disagree or somewhat agree with me, click at ur own risk

i told u its gonna make u mad why u clicking this?
nah i said no phuck off
ok ok, only so u can go away
tupac better than biggie not even kidding

Last edited:

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Cruel Summer is a mid-tier Kanye project and far from his worst. Sure it's kinda hit or miss, but god the songs that hit fucking BANG, and I hesitate to call any songs truly bad. If I'm in the mood for some dumb but hype late 00s early 10s pop songs, this is definitely a go-to for me.

I personally don't see how you could objectively say this is worse than Jesus is King (which is just plain awful and unfinished lol) or Watch the Throne (which has a two really good tracks but everything else just feels like an inferior and poorly-aged Cruel Summer). Honestly, I also personally prefer this to Ye and, depending on my mood, even The College Dropout (so god damn long)

tl;dr reject high artistry, return to merce

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cruel Summer is a mid-tier Kanye project and far from his worst. Sure it's kinda hit or miss, but god the songs that hit fucking BANG, and I hesitate to call any songs truly bad. If I'm in the mood for some dumb but hype late 00s early 10s pop songs, this is definitely a go-to for me.
Heat rating: one pepper

I personally don't see how you could objectively say this is worse than Jesus is King (which is just plain awful and unfinished lol)
Heat rating: two peppers

or Watch the Throne (which has a two really good tracks but everything else just feels like an inferior and poorly-aged Cruel Summer).
Heat rating: four peppers

Honestly, I also personally prefer this to Ye
Heat rating: three peppers

and, depending on my mood, even The College Dropout (so god damn long)
Heat rating: five peppers

Snom is the most overrated thing of all time; now people are going to say how cute it is, but here are some reasons why it isn't in my eyes. it looks dead in the eyes, it has ass cheeks near its mouth, and it looks like it has dead skin that froze up, but the biggest reason is the internet culture, it basically got treatment that it really didn't deserve, and even with the small qualities that it has, a lot of mons are better than Snom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)