Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
what pokemon would be good for a UU trick room + sunny day team? i'm struggling to find good trick roomers after solrock and claydol, if hes allowed.
I made a gimmick set that involves a Focus Sashed Brave/Quiet Smeargle with Trick Room, Destiny Bond, Endeavor, and Spore. If your opponent switches, you should screw up at least two of his Pokemon (one asleep and one with 1HP or taken down with Destiny Bond). Priority moves, sandstream, hail, and Ghosts will ruin the Sash of course.

Does the Point Card have a limit on how many points you can accumulate? I'm nearing 100 and want to know if I should buy something before hitting 100.

I have GoZgOn's Modest Jirachi. I needed a Jirachi for my team, and it seems to be the perfect addition.

However, I already have enough Special Sweepers on my team, and need a somewhat defensive Jirachi, but unfortunately this one had a Special nature. Can I somehow give it an EV Spread to let it be somewhat defensive and yet at the same time benefit from the +special nature?

Does the Point Card have a limit on how many points you can accumulate? I'm nearing 100 and want to know if I should buy something before hitting 100.
It can fit more than 100, I can tell you from experience. And to answer something related, I know Emerald can hold over 1000 BP from experience.

ask around on the wifi forum. Just say i want male totdile with ice punch/dd ivs don't matter. U'll get some deals. I think i have one but im too lazy to find it.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
ask around on the wifi forum. Just say i want male totdile with ice punch/dd ivs don't matter. U'll get some deals. I think i have one but im too lazy to find it.
...And please, post in the Pokémon Trading Thread. Do not create a thread just for that.

EDIT: Wait, it doesn't exist anymore...

During the little scene of an egg hatching when it hatches can a sprite be shiny during that cutscene or do you have to look at it in summary?

During the little scene of an egg hatching when it hatches can a sprite be shiny during that cutscene or do you have to look at it in summary?
Yes, it will show shiney.
I found a youtube vid of it happening, but I'm not sure if linking here from other sites is bannable.

@ Blu

To get the TM explosion you must get enough coins and go to the building next to the game corbner. You may buy the TM in coins there.

It is much faster to fight the Elite 4 and get money to buy the coins than it is to try and win your coins in the games.

@ Blu

To get the TM explosion you must get enough coins and go to the building next to the game corbner. You may buy the TM in coins there.

It is much faster to fight the Elite 4 and get money to buy the coins than it is to try and win your coins in the games.
NO!

Explosion is way too hard to obatin. It took me like a week... Good thing i have an AR now.

sorry if this has been asked before, tried lurking but i suck at it, even searched....

do power items (anklets, braces, belts, etc.) transfer the evs gained through exp share?

Allright I have this Jolteon 14/x/14/31/31/31 but I want to breed some Eevee's for more of her evo's. I have these two decent Eevees: 3 - 8 / 31 / 0 - 6 / 23 - 28 / 0 - 1 / 15 - 21 and 31 / 20 - 29 / 0 - 9 / 10 - 19 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 19 Which one should I use?

Allright I have this Jolteon 14/x/14/31/31/31 but I want to breed some Eevee's for more of her evo's. I have these two decent Eevees: 3 - 8 / 31 / 0 - 6 / 23 - 28 / 0 - 1 / 15 - 21 and 31 / 20 - 29 / 0 - 9 / 10 - 19 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 19 Which one should I use?
Goodbar says you can't use his jolteon for breeding. READ HIS RULES.

Goodbar says you can't use his jolteon for breeding. READ HIS RULES.
It was his giveaway does that still apply? Because this threw me off. I took it as a sign to start breeding with it but whatever.
  • Promise me you're not just mooching off my generosity and that you are or will be putting effort into breeding yourself.

Hmm I want to check the IVs of my pokemon, but I have forgotten how to make a lvl 100 All battle to make the calculator more accurate. Can anyone help me?

Does Agility double the speed of a Pokemon? Or x 1.5? Or what?
Yes, speed is doubled. Each time you use it, it will double the original speed. Your first agility doubles the original speed, the second triples it, and the third quintuples it.

I just beat Pokemon Battle Revolution and got the Surfing, Volt Tackling Pikachu. Should I Evo it to Raichu, or keep it pikachu so it can hold a Light Ball. also what should its move set be? Surf/Volt Tackle/?/?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)