Eon Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.. Gouki has yet to respond to my PM, and for some reason it isn't giving me the option to PM him in his contact information.

Can anyone give me his shoddy name perhaps? Is he the Gouki mod on shoddy?

Yes, Gouki mentioned something about his account not working correctly on smogon.

Yes he is the mod on Shoddy and is on fairly frequently, you should be able to contact him there easily.

With the deadline quickly approaching us I sent another PM to my assigned opponent LHB. Problem is his profile has shown that he hasn't been active on Shoddy since the day of sign-ups and has yet to read any PM's I have sent him.

To top it all off I've also been thoroughly active on Shoddy this past week and have failed to see any signs of him on there as well.

I'm going to give him till the 15th before I send one last PM, outside of that my hands are tied.

I have yet to hear any information from my opponent either. I will PM him again but otherwise know that its not my fault we have not battled yet
= (

Hey guys, I'm not in this tournament, but I was wondering how the Lati@s are doing here? Do they dominate the entire thing? or do they get murdered on the switch in? how's it working?

Hey guys, I'm not in this tournament, but I was wondering how the Lati@s are doing here? Do they dominate the entire thing? or do they get murdered on the switch in? how's it working?
This will be discussed in a seperate topic at a later date, this topic is entirely for tournament updates.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
not gonna lie i dont even know who my opponent is, he has not contacted me or anything, and I kind of neglected to contact him because normally people just pm me ;I

This should be fun, I haven't done a prediction yet but I'm surprised to see that I am not the favorite to beat Maddog! Still waiting on him, by the by.

Sent my third and final PM to LHB.

He hasn't read, or even logged on, since the 5th of January and to be honest his lack of effort to establish contact has me rather irked at the moment.

If he's a no show I hope this doesn't get held against me as I tried my best to get ahold of him.

Still haven't seen Maddog on. I've been on pretty consistently. I'm "No Dice" on shoddy. You should send me a PM next time Maddog when you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)