Likeshop Customer Service Department [OUT OF SERVICE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
F6C365B7-38DC-4E3C-8EA0-E61B5F5E87DB.jpeg

welcome to the Likeshop Customer Service Department!

the Likeshop is dedicated to world-class quality customer service. our journey toward this commitment begins with: the customer is always right.

get a Mystery Box you’re unhappy with? is the free labor you’re demanding instant gratification from not worth the meaningless digital clout points you spent? leave your questions and below, and a Likeshop Customer Service Representative will be with you shortly to discuss your case.

and remember: no refunds & no reversions! but i might just validate your feelings.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Can I have my premium mystery box now pls
thanks for your call, bread sandwich — you are an incredibly valuable customer. i’ve found your credentials and cross-checked the queue you were added into upon purchasing your Premium Mystery Box on 12/29. it looks like you are currently 10th in the queue.

but if you don’t like that, it’s your lucky day!

press 3 or don’t like this post to relinquish your spot and be dropped to the bottom of the list
wheres my interesting name change
thanks for your call, eden — you are a valuable customer. i’ve found your credentials and cross-checked the queue you were added into upon purchasing your Mystery Box on 12/27. it looks like you are currently buried so far in the queue that i refuse to count your placement

press 2 to repeat this message or like this post to end the call
please give me likes so i can get my profile vandalized to satiate my masochistic tendencies without having to fund it myself
thanks for your call, bidoof princess — it doesn’t look like we have an order history for you. in order to clear up our call log, your number will be blocked, so please don’t try reaching out to us again

have a nice day
I’d like the money in the register now I ordered it on Saturday.
thanks for your call, cratersmash — it doesn’t look like we have an order history for you. in order to clear up our call log, your number will be blocked, so please don’t try reaching out to us again

have a nice day
hello i'd like to cancel my comcast service, do you guys do that??
thanks for your call, fishy — it doesn’t look like we have an order history for you. in order to clear up our call log, your number will be blocked, so please don’t try reaching out to us again

have a nice day
thanks for your call, bidoof princess — it doesn’t look like we have an order history for you. in order to clear up our call log, your number will be blocked, so please don’t try reaching out to us again

have a nice day

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
i was at the shop recently and recorded another customer being.... how you say these days... down bad. please look into this for the safety of our womxn.

merry blessings. i hope you are not working holidays this year. :heart:
You honor, can you beat Goku tho?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
help i pm'ed kalalokki privately and he said i could have a mystery box for 10 likes but he hasn't given it yet. moreover, he has deleted all pms between us and denied this ever happened. and moreover still i stupidly deleted all of my pms to kalalokki so i dont have any of the traditional evidence to corroborate my story.

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
I asked to give 1 like from me to an other user but i have no way to know if that actually happened lol

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
help i pm'ed kalalokki privately and he said i could have a mystery box for 10 likes but he hasn't given it yet. moreover, he has deleted all pms between us and denied this ever happened. and moreover still i stupidly deleted all of my pms to kalalokki so i dont have any of the traditional evidence to corroborate my story.
I can confirm I did this and also that I do not have any memory of it

I’d like the money in the register now I ordered it on Saturday.
No one's going to take you seriously if you don't have a weapon to coerce the store into giving you the money. What you need is a show of force, a weapon of war. What you need is a dhanda.

rss sticks.jpg

American militias and robbers are cowards that need guns to inspire fear in the hearts of infidels. When you try robbing someone with a stick, that's how they know you aren't someone to mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)