Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF a Spectrier and Kingdra( or Seadra trade and back) in Shield.

FT tons to flawless, or more likely nearly flawless, breeadables. Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Mimikyu, Amaura, Rolycoly, Abra, Mr.Mime-g, Lotad, Pawniard, Gossifleur, etc.

LF a Spectrier and Kingdra( or Seadra trade and back) in Shield.

FT tons to flawless, or more likely nearly flawless, breeadables. Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Mimikyu, Amaura, Rolycoly, Abra, Mr.Mime-g, Lotad, Pawniard, Gossifleur, etc.
If you're not looking for BR, or anything near perfect I can send these to you. Send me a msg if you still need them. Unfortunately I cannot offer either as BR since I don't have a BR Spectrier and my Kingdra is in progress. Speaking of...

*bzzt*
Hello? Is my transmission getting through? My connection from Arrakis is not great, but I hope my request makes it to Terra successfully. I am in need of a hero, one who can defend all that is good in the known universe by... helping with 3 trade evolutions as well as with 5 7 Pokemon who need move tutor moves in Gen 7 (8 10 Pokemon total). CMT if you would like anything in return, as everything is up-to-date there. Thanks in advance!
*bzzt*
Bumping for new page. Number has increased as two other mons are now ready.

I have a Shiny Zamazenta code for Sword that I can't use, so I'm willing to give it to whoever wants it. The code expires on February 12th. Being part of the recent distribution, Zamazenta has an Adamant nature and 31 IVs in every stat except Sp. Attack, which is 30. Note that the code is only for Sword, so it can't be used in Shield or any other game.

I have a Shiny Zamazenta code for Sword that I can't use, so I'm willing to give it to whoever wants it. The code expires on February 12th. Being part of the recent distribution, Zamazenta has an Adamant nature and 31 IVs in every stat except Sp. Attack, which is 30. Note that the code is only for Sword, so it can't be used in Shield or any other game.
Ooo, spicy. As someone who only got SwSh ~a month ago and as someone who missed literally all the events, I would definitely love to get my hands on them.

Did you want anything in return? You can CMT if you'd like and I can grab whatever for you in a bit. Otherwise, thanks in advance!

Ooo, spicy. As someone who only got SwSh ~a month ago and as someone who missed literally all the events, I would definitely love to get my hands on them.

Did you want anything in return? You can CMT if you'd like and I can grab whatever for you in a bit. Otherwise, thanks in advance!
Just thought I'd give both of you a heads up that it looks like all of the European codes have expired early so would suggest you double check before trading.

I don't need anything at the moment, so I can message you the code now and let you know if I ever think of something I want in return.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
*bzzt*
Hello? Is my transmission getting through? My connection from Arrakis is not great, but I hope my request makes it to Terra successfully. I am in need of a hero, one who can defend all that is good in the known universe by... helping with 3 trade evolutions as well as with 5 Pokemon who need move tutor moves in Gen 7 (8 Pokemon total). CMT if you would like anything in return, as everything is up-to-date there. Thanks in advance!
*bzzt*
I've been rather busy lately, but I can take care of this for you in a bit.
I'll send you a message in our private conversation once I'm ready to go.

Also, also, I don't need anything in return.

Does anyone have a litten spitback with parting shot & fake out? IVs/nature don't matter, just need the egg moves

Last edited:
Need help to trade evolve into Slurpuff.
Assuming you mean in Gen 8 (though it doesn't really matter) and that you haven't been helped already, I can help you with that. Send me a msg if/when you're ready.
Also looking for a Sweet Apple to evolve my Applin, to anyone who has Shield.
In order to obtain a Sweet Apple in Gen 8, I recommend using Anubis bot giveaway. Instructions on how to use it found here. Would recommend you hurry though, as his bot only works over the weekend and I'm unsure what time zones it's based on.

Assuming you mean in Gen 8 (though it doesn't really matter) and that you haven't been helped already, I can help you with that. Send me a msg if/when you're ready.

In order to obtain a Sweet Apple in Gen 8, I recommend using Anubis bot giveaway. Instructions on how to use it found here. Would recommend you hurry though, as his bot only works over the weekend and I'm unsure what time zones it's based on.
Got helped already with the trade evo.

Thanks for the bot link though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)