The Workshop

bro torterra

Not even top 5
Requester: Aqua Jet
For: ORAS Victim of the Week
Art Direction: Ideally a few high-ranking Pokémon on the VR hunting each other. For example, Hippowdon and Mew chasing Metagross-Mega who is chasing a Clefable. No strong preference though, if you have a better idea please let me know!
can i take this?

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Minority (tagging the rest of the Ubers mod team Fc keys SparksBlade)
Tournament Name: Ubers Premier League X
Commission: 50 USD, payable upon completion via Paypal. We can negotiate other payment methods if this does not work for you.
Deadline: May 1st 2022
Art Direction: Cool and clean, see Smogon's official tour artwork for style, tone, and standards. Ideally the artwork will feature one (or more) Ubers exclusive Pokemon, and can be used for future iterations (UPL XI, etc.). Everything else is up to the artist's vision.

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: Minority (tagging the rest of the Ubers mod team Fc keys SparksBlade)
Commission: 50 USD, payable upon completion via Paypal. We can negotiate other payment methods if this does not work for you.
Art Direction: Cool and clean, see Smogon's official tour artwork for style, tone, and standards. Ideally the artwork will feature one (or more) Ubers exclusive Pokemon, and can be used for future iterations (UPL XI, etc.). Everything else is up to the artist's vision.
i can take this

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Requester: Isaiah
Tournament name: OMPL X
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): March 13th
Art Direction: Just hoping for an impressive/prestigious-looking logo as an "update" of sorts to the logo we've used in previous iterations since this will be the tenth ever! Would also be ideal if this can be used for future OMPLs and feature at least one of the following Pokemon: Eternatus, Tapu Lele, and Piloswine :]
e: should feature "OMPL" somewhere in the logo, forgot to mention bc I'm bad

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Art Direction: Just hoping for an impressive/prestigious-looking logo as an "update" of sorts to the logo we've used in previous iterations since this will be the tenth ever! Would also be ideal if this can be used for future OMPLs and feature at least one of the following Pokemon: Eternatus, Tapu Lele, and Piloswine :]
I'll take this

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For: UU Cores Thread
Art Direction: A few cores that have been proven to be effective in the metagame (which can be found below) would be nice. The artist can take any direction they want with it, but if you'd like some ideas then you could maybe draw them in a restaurant eating together or something akin to that.
Torkoal + Venusaur + Darmanitan
Hatterene / Porygon2 / Cresselia + Marowak-Alola
Primarina + Zarude + Thundurus-Therian
Skarmory + Chansey
Moltres + Zarude + Swampert
Tangrowth + Slowking

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Art Direction: A few cores that have been proven to be effective in the metagame (which can be found below) would be nice. The artist can take any direction they want with it, but if you'd like some ideas then you could maybe draw them in a restaurant eating together or something akin to that.
Skarmory + Chansey
Tangrowth + Slowking
Take ing this xx

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex
For: CAP Ladder Tournament 2
Art Direction: There is a good deal of freedom here. The previous tour saw the rise of a team that featured Necrozma and Revenankh, so featuring those two would be really fun. Other than that, free reign!

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Requester: Merritt
Tournament name: LC Classic
Art Direction: Strongly prefer an LC Pokemon from each of generations 4-7 around the text "LC Classic" so the artwork can be used for each individual cup. Thanks!

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Art Direction: Strongly prefer an LC Pokemon from each of generations 4-7 around the text "LC Classic" so the artwork can be used for each individual cup. Thanks!
Taking this!

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Skarmory + Chansey
Tangrowth + Slowking

Funky little fellas trying to hitch a ride to the nearest UU Cores convention, just like my favourite scene from my favourite movie Minions (2015). Any problems then lmk xx

Attachments

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Requester: Lily
Tournament name: UUPL X
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): We're only gonna need it from Week 1 because I made some truly incredible stand-in art to tide us over until then. Week 1 should be going up in about 2 weeks from now, most likely February 27th or 28th.
Art Direction: Given this is the 10th edition of UUPL it's pretty special, so it'd be cool to have some "titans" of UU gens in it. These would include:
GSC: Nidoqueen, Granbull, Scyther
ADV: Kangaskhan (nothing else comes close lol)
DPP: Venusaur, Registeel, Milotic
BW: Zapdos, Victini, Roserade, Snorlax, Togekiss, Kingdra, Heracross... there are so many
ORAS: Mega Aerodactyl, Hydreigon, Mienshao. Krookodile
SM: Scizor, Latias, Hydreigon, Mega Aerodactyl, Krookodile
SS: Zarude, Aegislash, Salamence

obviously not expecting all of these haha, at least one of each gen would be cool if possible but certainly not necessary. The phrase "UUPL X" should be somewhere - examples of previous UUPL artworks will be spoilered below for some inspiration.

by Gummy

not sure who drew this one sorry D: i thiiiink HotFuzzBall did?

by HotFuzzBall

this is a lot lol i'm sorry!! if there are any questions feel free to pm me @ Lily#0568, thank you to whoever picks this up <3

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): We're only gonna need it from Week 1 because I made some truly incredible stand-in art to tide us over until then. Week 1 should be going up in about 2 weeks from now, most likely February 27th or 28th.
Art Direction: Given this is the 10th edition of UUPL it's pretty special, so it'd be cool to have some "titans" of UU gens in it. These would include:
BW: Zapdos, Victini, Roserade, Snorlax, Togekiss, Kingdra, Heracross... there are so many

obviously not expecting all of these haha, at least one of each gen would be cool if possible but certainly not necessary. The phrase "UUPL X" should be somewhere - examples of previous UUPL artworks will be spoilered below for some inspiration.

by Gummy

by HotFuzzBall

this is a lot lol i'm sorry!! if there are any questions feel free to pm me @ Lily#0568, thank you to whoever picks this up <3
taking this

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

by Gummy

by HotFuzzBall

Fulfilled my yearly pokemon quota get bent tiki

Daki

is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Requester: Daki
For: Community Create-A-Team project for the Tournaments room.
Art Direction: I would like something referring to Tournaments room (the mascot is Dragonite), the name of the project (Community Create-A-Team and some other mons from various tiers. Beside this, no other specific requests.

Art Direction: I would like something referring to Tournaments room (the mascot is Dragonite), the name of the project (Community Create-A-Team and some other mons from various tiers. Beside this, no other specific requests.
Taking this =)

Aaaandone =), it was rlly fun to make (exept the part when discord said it was explicit content xD)
502 sin título_20220222162823.png

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
1646283883101.png

Post edit: Fixed ver.

1645782382042.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RavioliQueen cannot complete this commission due to personal responsibilities. We need to request a new artist for this commission. Kaiju Bunny

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Done! I hope you like it ^^
View attachment LC CLASSIC.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)