SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

View attachment 464149
Khu has posted his new dex images and Home transfers.
Huh! Wow, I wasn't too far off with my home predictions back in June of this year... except they went and gave us waaaay more Pokemon that we got post dex in SWSH. In my more conservative list, all I missed were the Sinnoh starters and some Sinnoh Mythics being neglected. Surprised to see the genies all get in on the ground floor to complete that family with Enamorus, but for the other starters from the Hisuian starter cycle to get neglected. I guess adding 3 Pokemon is a lot easier than adding 18 Pokemon, though.

With this information, I believe this is the list of absentee species from any HD main series game...

• Snivy
  • Servine
  • Serperior
  • Tepig
  • Pignite
  • Emboar
  • Patrat
  • Watchog
  • Pansage
  • Simisage
  • Pansear
  • Simisear
  • Panpour
  • Simipour
  • Blitzle
  • Zebstrika
  • Sewaddle
  • Swadloon
  • Leavanny
  • Ducklett
  • Swanna
  • Furfrou
  • Pikipek
  • Trumbeak
  • Toucannon
  • Minior

Kinda interesting what the list of Pokemon not in any switch games yet looks like. Serperior, Emboar, the elemental monkeys, Sewaddle, Blitzle... hmmm, I wonder what they're planning? :^)

(also, those last three gen 6-7 families at the bottom better be included in DLC or they're super boned and have to wait until gen 10 lol)

Huh! Wow, I wasn't too far off with my home predictions back in June of this year... except they went and gave us waaaay more Pokemon that we got post dex in SWSH. In my more conservative list, all I missed were the Sinnoh starters and some Sinnoh Mythics being neglected. Surprised to see the genies all get in on the ground floor to complete that family with Enamorus, but for the other starters from the Hisuian starter cycle to get neglected. I guess adding 3 Pokemon is a lot easier than adding 18 Pokemon, though.

With this information, I believe this is the list of absentee species from any HD main series game...

• Snivy
  • Servine
  • Serperior
  • Tepig
  • Pignite
  • Emboar
  • Patrat
  • Watchog
  • Pansage
  • Simisage
  • Pansear
  • Simisear
  • Panpour
  • Simipour
  • Blitzle
  • Zebstrika
  • Sewaddle
  • Swadloon
  • Leavanny
  • Ducklett
  • Swanna
  • Furfrou
  • Pikipek
  • Trumbeak
  • Toucannon
  • Minior

Kinda interesting what the list of Pokemon not in any switch games yet looks like. Serperior, Emboar, the elemental monkeys, Sewaddle, Blitzle... hmmm, I wonder what they're planning? :^)

(also, those last three gen 6-7 families at the bottom better be included in DLC or they're super boned and have to wait until gen 10 lol)
Not to mention the vast majority are from Gen 5.

Its probably me huffing copium but I still think there's a chance Feraligatr, Meganium, Emboar, Serperior, Primarina, and Incineroar will be added through DLC. Incineroar is a huge mon in VGC play so unless they want to retire it for just one gen its likely at least he and Primarina will come back.

Venusaur and Blastoise too given that's what they did in SwSh.

Potential Dudunsparce stats, given middling IVs;

115 / 90 / 75 / 80 / 75 / 45 (480)

Seems to be the realm of what it will have, maybe a bit less on the special offenses/defenses, i just assume roughly 20 IVs in each but the total BST is probably right giving it a +65 bst from base form.
I also decided to do the math, its stats are somewhere between 113-128 HP, 85-100 Atk, 70-85 Def, 80-96 SpAtk, 73-88 SpDef, and 39-55 Speed.

Your guess sounds about right I'd say.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Story stuff
My bad, I guess I just assumed. Might have to avoid the thread then.
Please move story discussion to this thread:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/scarlet-and-violet-gameplay-story-leaks.3710528/

I will go back through this thread and move all the posts about story there and update the OP here. I didn't expect so much story stuff to some so fast.

How long until a datamine?
We do not know. I have heard a number of people repeating that GameFreak have changed how things work with their encryption so it is taking longer than usual. On top of this, our traditional miners are not releasing information until release day.

Seems to be the realm of what it will have, maybe a bit less on the special offenses/defenses, i just assume roughly 20 IVs in each but the total BST is probably right giving it a +65 bst from base form.
Oh, that's... not spectacular... :psysad:

H-Hopefully 3 segment means better stats?

1668112736359.png

So it evolved to be weaker than stuff that is evolving that very same year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)