SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Legends came out TEN MONTHS ago, and the index numbers there didn't match the final Dex order. Enamorus was in the middle of the list, and the final 'mon was Ursaluna or something like that.
Ah, in that case, it's all good.

So powder moves suck ass and steel is immune to sand, and they get revavroom overcoat anyways?
And Hail doesn't even exist anymore.

Am I the only one annoyed that there's a bunch of pokemon after the cover legendaries in the game code? And they aren't even special forms or anything, it's like Game Freak forgot to add them beforehand.
Pokedex ordered by when youre likely to see them. Type null and silvally were legendaries who also got this treatment, its likely the box legend can become playable somewhere before the final sections

I think Gamefreak does not like Sword and Shields. First they nerfed Aegislash, and now Zamazenta and Zacian have also been nerfed. Sirfetch'd better watch out since it will likely be nerfed next. Same with Bronzor.

Disappointed that Scizor didn't get Sharpness, but at least Kleavor got it. Stone Axe + X-Scissors will be very strong.

Tinkaton's stats sucking is probably to balance out Gigaton Hammer. That move is basically like a Huge Power Iron Head.

Last edited:
I think Gamefreak does not like Sword and Shields. First they nerfed Aegislash, and now Zamazenta and Zacian have also been nerfed. Sirfetch'd better watch out since it will likely be nerfed nerfed. Same with Bronzor.

Disappointed that Scizor didn't get Sharpness, but at least Kleavor got it. Stone Axe + X-Scissors will be very strong.

Tinkaton's stats sucking is probably to balance out Gigaton Hammer. That move is basically like a Huge Power Iron Head.
Bronzor's a mirror, not a shield. It'll be fine.

I think Gamefreak does not like Sword and Shields. First they nerfed Aegislash, and now Zamazenta and Zacian have also been nerfed. Sirfetch'd better watch out since it will likely be nerfed nerfed. Same with Bronzor.

I'm more concerned if they didn't for how absolutely busted Aegi was, and how busted Zacian is (with Zama so happened to also get the short end of the stick because it needed to be balanced with the much more broken sword doggo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)