Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - 18th Nov 2022! **OFFICIAL INFO ONLY**

I wonder if their being 5* raids means we can catch more than one of them, unlike the 7* Unrivaled ones. None of the other Paradoxes in the base game were limited quantity so it wouldn't be too out there.

Also nice to hear they're evidently not too hard since this is the only means to get them and is time limited for the moment.

I wonder if their being 5* raids means we can catch more than one of them, unlike the 7* Unrivaled ones. None of the other Paradoxes in the base game were limited quantity so it wouldn't be too out there.

Also nice to hear they're evidently not too hard since this is the only means to get them and is time limited for the moment.
I can't find it atm, but I did remember in the presents that it said one per save file for each.

View attachment 495355

Stats after hyper training.

90 HP / 130 Atk / 88 Def / 70 SpA / 108 SpDef / 104 Spe
Intriguing, as a friend of mine mentioned that Leaves got a SpD boost off Quark Drive so I had assumed that to be its highest uninvested stat (hadn't considered Raid-speccing being a thing since 5* seems more like a distribution than a challenge fight) intention.

Now curious to see what Wave Looks like and their respective Move Pools.

Intriguing, as a friend of mine mentioned that Leaves got a SpD boost off Quark Drive so I had assumed that to be its highest uninvested stat (hadn't considered Raid-speccing being a thing since 5* seems more like a distribution than a challenge fight) intention.

Now curious to see what Wave Looks like and their respective Move Pools.
for Walking Wake's levle up move pool its

Sunny Day - Reminder
Aqua Jet
Twister
Roar
Leer
Bite
Water Pulse
Dragon Breath
Breaking Swipe
Dragon Rush
Outrate
Hydro Steam (gets a boost in the Sun)
Noble Roar
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump

Nice, I was not expecting to be able to get Walking Wake and Iron Leaves today.

1677511746787.png

I looking forward to catching you, cosmic crystal turtle.

I am not as sold on the designs of Okidogi and Munkidori yet... Fezandipiti is ok, and I like Ogerpon's mask and the Majora's mask vibes, but I hope we get to see its actual face and its not another Cubone or Mimikyu situation.

I hope we get more new mons beyond these, but its nice to have a bunch confirmed beyond paradox suicune/verizon and the third legend.

Old mons being added was to be expected; they won't announce the mythicals ahead of time, but I hope Marshadow makes it in (preferably in part 1, though since part 2 is slated to come out at most 3 months later it won't matter much).

Looking forward to getting H-Zoroark once I buy the pass, too. I don't suppose that in the patch they set its stats back to Legends Arceus's distribution instead of normal Zoroark?

You're probably right, we did get a little glimpse of a map in the Blueberry Academy section;

View attachment 495338
According to the official site the academy is under the ocean.

The release date are a bit odd IMO

Fall 2023 and Winter 2023, so that's all the DLC in the space of September-December? Doesn't leave too much for Summer. Unless it's just constant raid events until then?

Is Fezandipti's name particularly odd to anyone else?

The other members of its trio have pun names (Monkidori = Hunky Dory + Monkey, Okidogi = Okey Dokey + Doggy) and it's just... isn't.

Not one I can immediately recognize anyway.

Fall 2023 and Winter 2023, so that's all the DLC in the space of September-December? Doesn't leave too much for Summer. Unless it's just constant raid events until then?
It's not "that" different from SwSh. IoA was 17 june with Tundra being on 22 october, so still looking at 4-ish month difference.

I'm assuming september / december -ish release dates.

Summer will have VGC going on either ways with by then also Home additions, so they probably consider it covered as far as events go.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Nice, I was not expecting to be able to get Walking Wake and Iron Leaves today.

View attachment 495356
I looking forward to catching you, cosmic crystal turtle.

I am not as sold on the designs of Okidogi and Munkidori yet... Fezandipiti is ok, and I like Ogerpon's mask and the Majora's mask vibes, but I hope we get to see its actual face and its not another Cubone or Mimikyu situation.

I hope we get more new mons beyond these, but its nice to have a bunch confirmed beyond paradox suicune/verizon and the third legend.

Old mons being added was to be expected; they won't announce the mythicals ahead of time, but I hope Marshadow makes it in (preferably in part 1, though since part 2 is slated to come out at most 3 months later it won't matter much).

Looking forward to getting H-Zoroark once I buy the pass, too. I don't suppose that in the patch they set its stats back to Legends Arceus's distribution instead of normal Zoroark?

According to the official site the academy is under the ocean.
I think this is one of the coolest looking mons this generation, it looks so epic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)