Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
https://gyazo.com/192034979e9f6af31a7c85e0818d2f8ftext in lobby is right to left, all other chats it's left to right
bobochan decided to blame my keyboard... clearly not my keyboard when all other chats are fine.
Using latest version of google chrome
My mistake since I'm the one who told you to report this as a bug, but apparently it's a Chrome option which allows you to change your writing direction. Try to Right Click -> Writing Direction and change it from right to left to left to right. It works per chatbox, which is why you only have this problem on the Lobby (ty Quote for telling me).

Hi, i'm just here to report a minor bug about landorus. The problem happends when you try to get a Relaxed landorus, no matter what you do, if u put attack and defense IVs to 31 and you restart pokemon showdown, those IV will come back to 30, this bug does not happends with natures like Impish or Jolly, so this is really strange....
Here is what i tried:
Jacky (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thanks for reading :)

Hi, i'm just here to report a minor bug about landorus. The problem happends when you try to get a Relaxed landorus, no matter what you do, if u put attack and defense IVs to 31 and you restart pokemon showdown, those IV will come back to 30, this bug does not happends with natures like Impish or Jolly, so this is really strange....
Here is what i tried:
Jacky (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thanks for reading :)
I think thats because of Hidden Power Ice, you need certain IVs in order to get the right Hidden Power Type:
For Example, you need 31/30/30/31/31/31 IVs in order to turn Hidden Power into Ice Type, otherwise, you'll get Hidden Power Dark if you have all 31 IVs

I think thats because of Hidden Power Ice, you need certain IVs in order to get the right Hidden Power Type:
For Example, you need 31/30/30/31/31/31 IVs in order to turn Hidden Power into Ice Type, otherwise, you'll get Hidden Power Dark if you have all 31 IVs
But with Hyper Training, that shouldn't happen any more.

Hi, I start a battle in OU [gen7] I used the command "/rank", and I see that my Elo was 1476, I won the battle, but the rating was 1400 → 1426,
but before the battle my Elo was 1476, so after my win the Elo should be 1476 → 149X (probably)

It doesn't matter for the lost points, but I think that this is a bug, because I didn't lose/leave any battles after I did /rank in the battle

Replay of the battle:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-869863884

ScreenShot of the first /rank:

Screenshot od the second /rank, after win:

That is a hard-coded feature of how those species work, regardless of the format: unless their ability is Multitype or RKS System as appropriate, and their held item is one of the right kinds for them, they will always be normal type; further, any attempt to make them change type in battle will fail. This includes Protean, which won't even pop up a trigger message.

The current /tier command in showdown has the following dropdown and "banlists for each tier" links to https://www.smogon.com/xyhub/tiers which is gen 6 with outdated standard bans such as
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
Was hoping for either a more updated page to show new users what the global clauses/bans are or a global "/clauses" room command or something to make it linkable without having to be in battle.

When Huge Power is selected on Pokestar Giant-2, in battles it will have No Ability.

Having Pokestar-Spirit-Prop gives the error message "- The Pokemon "Pokestar Spirit-Rop" does not exist." on validation. Some other pokestars with 19+ character names seem to get this too.

Minor text bug on the tooltip (at least in gen 7 mono randbat), if Gyro Ball hits its max power, the tooltip will display the base power as "150 to 150", instead of just 150. Should be easy to reproduce but I can always add a screenshot.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Two Transform bugs (may just be client which is not so bad; if server is actually doing these bugs it's really bad)

1) After a Pokemon uses Transform, although it copies the stats of its target, these stats are inaccessible to the player in-game (viewing the summary screen will only display Ditto's stats). Right now, however, Showdown sort of displays the stats of its target, which is sort of an information leak. The stats of the "real" Xerneas are 122 Atk / 126 Def / 201 Sp. Atk / 118 Sp. Def / 140 Speed, "real" Smeargle is 40/55/40/65/95, and Smeargle-Xerneas is 136/115/151/118/119, which implies to me something else with stat calculation was messed up here too.
Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublescustomgame-872123042

Here are the exported sets of Smeargle and Xerneas:
Smeargle
Ability: Own Tempo
Level: 50
EVs: 1 HP
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform

Xerneas @ Fairium Z
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 88 Def / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Geomancy
- Protect

2) In this game, the client displays Ditto's stats post-Transforming into Xerneas as 267 / 226 / 298 / 232 / 234. I don't know where the heck this came from, as Transforming into a Pokemon should keep the target Pokemon's raw stats even when they are at different levels. It's not even just taking Xerneas's EVs as they "should" be and translating it to level 100 either though, so I have no idea what's going on there.
Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublescustomgame-872113970

Ditto
Ability: Limber
EVs: 1 HP
- Transform

Xerneas @ Fairium Z
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 HP / 88 Def / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Geomancy
- Protect

I'll point out that in both of those cases, the computed stats are what you would get by applying Ditto's (or Smeargle's) EVs, level, and nature onto the target species, so it's not really "leaking" anything other than the base stats of the species you transformed into. Since anything that would disguise that species (Illusion) also causes Transform to fail outright, it isn't really a leak at all.

When the Inverse mod is active (for tourns and the like), SR still damages Rock-weak mons normally, when Bulbapedia says those should be reversed as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)