SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Surprise!
There's Crown Tundra left overs

most of it (full thread) isnt too amazing but it seems like the Musketeers are part of an event for completing both parts of the DLC? That'd explain why they've also been weirdly absent from Legendary montages like Regigigas

e: Actually there's also Title Cards

It Came From The Ultra Beyond, eh?
I'm... having the strong belief the Crown Tundra is a glorified Hoopa Rings/Ultra Space.

EDIT: The Hoennian Zigzagoon that is given as a gift comes with Extreme Speed and three perfect IVs.

Ema Skye

Work!
Surprise!
There's Crown Tundra left overs

most of it (full thread) isnt too amazing but it seems like the Musketeers are part of an event for completing both parts of the DLC? That'd explain why they've also been weirdly absent from Legendary montages like Regigigas

e: Actually there's also Title Cards

It Came From The Ultra Beyond, eh?
Ultra Beyond = Ultra Beasts quests?

Ultra Beyond = Ultra Beasts quests?
That was my first thought but it's also possible we just get a Cosmog, or something, out of the deal instead

The focus of each "part" is legendary Pokemon and ultra beasts are, somewhat arbitrarily considering they count as "legend" internally, not considered Legendary pokemon so far as their terminology goes. Even though The cosmog line & Necrozma are so clearly ultra beasts they're not counted as ultra beasts, they're counted as Legendary.

e: Either way I think we'll see Ultra Beasts return

I'm still desperately clinging to the idea that all 5 Regis combine with Regigigas to create Primal Mega Gigaregigigas. 110 / 200 / 200 / 200 / 200 / 200 / 100 base stats. My man Gigas has been slow starting since 2007. It's time to fight Arecus for the throne.
Primal Regigigas, it's ok.
Mega Regigigas, it's also ok.
Primal Mega Regigigas, I'm fine with that.

But bro. GIGAregiGIGAS is too much to handle.

So, has there been any datamining or what not to show we will finally get that eternal flower floette? So far i think thats the only event/special pokemon we havent gotten, and we can now use the Original Color magearna, who was one of the others MIA.

So, has there been any datamining or what not to show we will finally get that eternal flower floette? So far i think thats the only event/special pokemon we havent gotten, and we can now use the Original Color magearna, who was one of the others MIA.
Floette isnt in the DLC so we can't say for 100% sure but it is notable that Eternal Floette has no preview icon in Home

Though it does have its model in the mobile version

Floette isnt in the DLC so we can't say for 100% sure but it is notable that Eternal Floette has no preview icon in Home

Though it does have its model in the mobile version
Ok so it shows they haven't forgotten her and still plan to release her someday maybe.

So i guess the best bet is for the next dlc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)