Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh. Agreed. Although, I got to say that plan works a bit better when you... have some power and followers.
    Not really a "problem", more of an annoyance. AS randomly declared war on me for no good reson, so I'm trying to scare him out of it by killing TD.
    well...i take a two month break and find that nothing here has changed...i doubt its worth making a comeback now...
    Just saying, you came here JUST for BattleStar, do you hate him so much that you have to follow him to an entirely different site just to argue with him?
    If I remember correctly werent you the one that here from a different site specifically to get at BattleStar? If so you haven't really learned anything.
    Doesn't seem much different to me, it's just arguments over the internet, in otherwords, pointless.
    Plc you look more of an idiot with you panicking about take overs. If really want Aero gone i will too Shnen to handle it.
    I'm just saying man, TRC has never been really serious about group takeovers, it was more of an inside joke back then.
    Hey it's just a statement of fact. I hope to god that most northeastern are not like you because I actually have a Boston accent.
    How about you actually stop being a idiot. Maybe if you weren't one TRC would be willing in helping aero.
    Because you just a annoying troll. At serebii you were seriously the only aero guy against 10 people. You were outnumbered 10:1. You however just post stupid stuff and thinks you are invincible. PLC why the hell do you keep bringing up Lux'TRC. TRC is doing amazing right now. What you need to do is just delete Aero and go.
    I really want to be in, some of my friends have told me it's really fun and a great place!
    edit: if you REALLY don't believe I'll be a good fit for team aero come on irc, have a conversation with me, I'm sure you'll find me to be quite amiable and good enough for team aero (I know you only let good users in, rightfully so in my humble opinion.)
    oh I completely forgot about being in Team Magma, I will from now on, really sorry but please let me in?~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…