Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man what would you like for the DW female Poliwag and DW female Dratini (I don't care about IVs/nature)? I'd like to trade for them asap
    awww but it worked out fine I suppose :D
    anyways if you want to claim the credits just let me know so I can clone them :P and hooray for you being my 1500th visitor message. Plus I hope I get to talk to you soon again :D
    Well I wouldn't really mind chain breeding it, it's almost as easy, and no, no smeargle. Since you already bred a scraggy you could just trade any offspring of that scraggy with Ice Punch, but I guess buneary would fill 2 more dex pages.. lol. Whatever you prefer trading is fine. BTW want to trade the squirtle? Charmander is almost ready, just need to give it pokerus, but I can do that in less than a minute.
    Okies was just wondering. No worries about the nature and hopefully we trade again sometime. Thanks again!
    Thanks for the trade, one last question, these two were both bred using parents that were caught by you or you got them from someone else?
    Sure, If I get one I'll trade it. No problem about it not bieng DW, I just need it to chainbreed ice punch to scraggy.
    hokay, Im usually at work from around 11:30pm your time onwards so from that time on irc I should be always there I suppose ^^

have a nice nap with nice dreams :D
    enjoy the sableye, and take a nice nap :D
    if you need any other DW mons, just ask, okay :)
    It was great talking to you last time :D we should do that more often :P plus you were already gone before I could've wishes you sweet dreams :D
    Alright, I have both Pokes ready. Got a Careful Lickuting and Adamant Shinx just for the heck of it. Hopefully we can get the trade done tommorow.
    Again don't stress yourself too much, even I just realized that you can't breed Ditto + DW Poke to get another DW Poke lol. There goes any chance of decent IVs for me.
    No big deal on the IVs, the more preferable thing would be to get Timid and Adamant natures respectively, that would save me some time, but again not a requirement. I'll also need some time to breed for my Pokes since I only have one copy of each atm. So I'll let you know when I'm ready for the trade.
    Well given that I'm offering DW Pokes I wasn't hoping for anything more than the same in return. Vulpix would be the first on my list (yeah this is how behind I am lol). And Dratini would be the other if your also interested in Lickuting. I also happen to have Dark Pulse Dieno if that's also appealing to you.
    awwww thanks, you're so sweet, although the pleasure is all mine :)
    I can wait until you have the the EV'ing, I'll be patient. Ill see what you want for your credits, maybe I should learn to clone before you make your picks so I can have those ready for you, wouldnt want to burden you with cloning any of my mons for that :D
    Also you're also on my whitelist, and I'm glad you consider me your friend ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…