BattleStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, you deleted my post. Typical of you. Not to mention that you're also ignoring the kid Rea(r) - but meh, I couldn't care less now, yet you've got absolutely no idea why :p
    Combination of "tetration", the mathematical operation, and the word "trinity". No particular meaning behind it, other than my being a complete nerd. :p

Just has a nice ring to it, I think. I like the amalgamation of "tetra" and "tri", it actually sounds feminine unlike my previous attempts at usernames, and to date it's never been already taken on any website I've signed up to. Works well!
    Hmm, your tournament appears to be in an awkward state due to the pair who hasn't battled, the sub volunteer, and the unpaired contestant.
    Thanks, good to be here :)

I actually think this is the first time somebody's actually complimented me on my username, so thank you for that too :p
    OK read your message, gotta go, but thanks for reducing limitations. Lemme know about that discussion.
    Just warning you that if you're going to participate in Paradise Falls, you are going to need to finish your Sign-Up ASAP - we've already started the RP, and if you don't get posting soon, you won't be able to join at a later date...
    ...so, you're back now... I don't know what I can do to convince you I'm not that Darj Pulse guy, (what abou t our battle log?) but I am starting to not care.

Tell me what you want me to do to prove it, or at leasy let me back into tr, but I'm not going to wait forever. I'll give you until the weekend, but after that, I will no longer help you. I could have tutored you for OU, or tr, that is. I could have also helped your battlers because, let's face it, they're no good...
    Hey BS, so if the paper is finished, will I pick a time we're both online so that you can start a thread and I have first reply, or will you open the group and I start the thread myself?
    Congrats. Due to censorship in TPR and TN, TRC is getting a TRC Exclusive section of The Global Link (my paper). ;)
    OK, so I am muttering to myself, or the Smogon equivalent
    Instead of posting this in our conversation, I just posted it in my CP (duH)
    message 1 "
    So what do you think of BABA? I intended it as a place where I could battle with friends and get to know their battle style, but it has kind of evolved in the image of my cornyness."
    message 2"Really really bad news is that Jolteon's DS gave out, so he is without a DS. Bummer, he is a good wifi battler."
    Jolt has a new group.
    There's a big stink in team neutral over whether someone is a boy or a girl, the person with the three cats, dark something or other.
    I also sent you a invite to be the leader of my social group if you wanted to take control of it and make it a good social group as i will no longer be coming back on here and just wanted to leave the group to u.
    Im leaving team rocket corporation to do other stuff as i havent been as active as i use 2 be in your group and thechortler and d-tongue dont like me nor does bald accountant or anyone else in that group. (Just wanted to tell u if u even care..)
    Dear BS man.

I here by quitting this feud between us and here by surrender in this war between us two. you see, It's not just that the fact that I can't beat you. It's more of the fact that There's more to life then sitting in front of a monitor all day doing whatever on-line. If you want my advice, I would advise you do something that dose not Involve a computer screen and be with your friends out in your loco community. I failed you as a friend. but at least Read what I said with an opened Mind. as for me, I got my own agenda to go by and I wish you well on your Part.
    sorry I wasn't a good friend to you. please bare no grudge against me! for I won't hold one against you. and one more thing... Do something in your life that makes you happy! these are my last words to you! hosta la vesta!
    My world comprises of all anime/manga.

For example, I can use my Duel Disk to summon Snivy and Charmander. Then I could Syncro summon Greymon!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…