Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To all smogon players playing at the moment i have completely lost my patience. after what should have been 7 consecutive wins they have all disconnected. i am now turning to the dark side so as a fair warning anybody that encounters me dont bother battling me, just disconnect because im out for BLOOD! >:(
    GG otherwise!
    well that wouldve helped you haha!!! well gg there and i hope we will do battle in the future!!
    yo migaman!! Good game there friend!!! sorry for the overkill ddance i did :( I just wanted to make sure your wall was dead dead!!! good game and i hope to battle with you again!!!
    You wanted to use garchomp you should of told me I would of brought mine or my dexoys-s.
    Would you like to have an ubers battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…