Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would say tonight at 10 if possible, if not then saturday at 10 AM, I think were in the same time zone so we should be fine
    hm i thought that might have happened, I IV calced and speed wasnt 31, i wasnt sure if it was intentional i will look for the EV reduction berry, ill work on it now if youre ready
    Thanks for the awesome videos, my boyfriend and I learned how to RNG with them way back when. :) If you need something from my thread just let me know, I owe ya :D
    Awfully I can't use wifi at the moment,so files are the only way I have to trade.They are reliable,since it's just like taking the pokemon from pokecheck.So it's safe,no joke.If you don't want it's ok,sorry for wasting your time tho.
    just gotta say cheers for the rng vids you posted on youtube. i'd be screwed without them.
    I should be fairly free to battle after around 4 or 5 PM Pacific on most days. How about we battle sometime on Tuesday, is that alright with you?
    Hey, looks like you're my R4 opponent in the Smogon VGC tourney. I should be free to battle this weekend if that's okay with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back