Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -NLMRY- 56330; 1721 2804 0865, sorry that I didn't make it on yesterday but I get busy with work. I'll try and be on tonight.
    For EV training, do you have anyone who can vouch for you? If not we can work around it. Also do you do it legit (aka no .pkm editting or any nonsense.).
    Okay, let me know when you RNG the Skarmory. I'll be available every night after 9:00 EST (New York) until Saturday.
    I haven't gotten back yet. I'll get my ds in about 7 more hours from now if my calcs are right. But once I get it, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to tutor it.
    I have access to cloning with an AR code, as far as I know it doesn't affect the original, however since I use a flashcart I can also clone by restoring my save file (basically having two separate identical games with the same pokemon).
    I won't be able to trade until tomorrow about this time since I had to go see my parents urgently and didn't bring my ds with me but I should be back by tomorrow.
    I can. I usually charge a non redis copy of what I'm tutoring if it's interesting but it depends on what you can offer really.
    I can give you a Chimchar Naive with moveset: encore/fake out/fire punch/thunder punch. Can you trade tonight
    Yeah it is flawless and legit, I'll try to catch you online. What's your timezone and when are you usually on?
    Thanks for the offer, but I really just want a DW Tentacool that has Giga Drain sitting in my Entralink so that I can RNG it in the future. If you come across the other DW females I need in my list, then I'd be more than happy to trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back