Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oke.. Wat is je target PID Frame? Zebstrika zat daar 16 frames vanaf toch? Kunnen we in ieder geval kijken of die encounter slot klopt. Dat is dan 1 van de 12 minder die onderzocht moet worden.
    Ik heb m'n post al aangepast haha.

Die Tranquil he, had wel alles waar je op doelde? Naturegewijs enzo?
    I need the following pokes:

Hypno caught in Premier Ball
    Calm ~ Insomnia
    31/05/31/31/31/31
    Seismic Toss* | Trick* | Counter* | Magic Coat*

Duskull caught in Premier Ball
    Sassy ~ Pressure
    31/31/31/19/31/00
    Seismic Toss* | Pain Split* | Counter* | Sleep Talk*
    Hmm...Slowking/Slowbro..TrickRoom...let's see......
    -Standard BT Gengar with Taunt instead of FocusBlast or whatever
    -Wimsicott
    -Sableye (Prankster)

Not really other options there..maybe a Scarf Hydreigon with Special moves ..Cloyster is too awesome for a replace because it's a easy handle pokemon..
    Nice to hear that you are alive! Btw I have a question...

I thought about it and I was thinking maybe if you want to do a other Subway run with the same Team but with one different...yeah it's in the post:

Clamperl:
    Nature & Item: FocusSash - Modest
    Ev's: 252 HP & 252 Sp.Attack & 4 Speed/whatever
    Moves: Protect, ShellSmash, IceBeam, Surf/HP Grass

Actually HP Grass because Lapras. Regice would be bad too but not really after Clamperl died and you are able to set up with Durant and Salamence again.

But if you think that Clamperl isn't good maybe that one....

Crawdaunt:
    Nature & Item: Adamant - ??? (WideLens/Leftovers maybe)
    Ev's: 252 HP & 252 Attack & 4 Defense
    Moves: Crunch, DragonDance, Crunch, Sub/Waterfall

Damn ...a lof of movests are possible...sorry if you I've just disturbed you but I hope you'll reach a long winstreak ....good luck !
    How did you check your actual frame for wild Pokemon, method H? Pokerng onnly support method 1 pokemon.
    eppie, do you still need the sav. i haven't finished yet. soorry. could you confirm if exploud can learn outrage via tutor? i can't tutor it in gen 4.

edit: can't
    do you know where i can dowload this?
    Shiny Bit XoR Calculator MegaUpload Link, this link do not work
    VisualBoyAdvance 1.0.8.3 or VBA-M
    I trying to learn how rng on emulator, but is hard for me, I can do other project for you if u want.
    eppie, do you want me to send you the .sav file of the pal parked pokemon in 4th gen format? i haven't tutored them yet, i can't charge my ds, and i can't guarantee that either the ac adapter or the ds is the problem and if i can have it fixed on the weekend.
    thanks, yes i can. im not sure if i can pal park them all though.

it will take me 17 pal parks to transfer them all, ill do what i can.
    eppie, so i tutored the pokemon in 3th gen, the ones in the .sav file you e-mailed to victini. would you like me to pal park them for you? also can i receive them by cloning them, or do you want to trade traditionally? im fine either way.
    great, let me know when you can trade, maybe on the weekend? :)

edit: i think i'll be needing them on gen 4, as i'll use pokegts to transfer them to gen 5, i need the gen 4 tutor moves soo. :)
    Eppie, i sent you the .sav file, let me know what you think about it. :)

edit: since you asked, ill add bold hp ice premier ball zapdos, and modest hp fire celebi please. :)
    lol, thanks. :) do you still have a link of your old trade thread? got you premier ball scyther. :) however, its spread is 31|31|31|x|30|30, it's adamant by the way.

edit: nvm, found it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…