''Hi, the closest thing I have to your request is this:

Kaphotics' #243 - Raikou ★
    (ID: 56569 | OT: Kurt | Ø)

Pressure | Timid
    31 | 2 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (Grass 70)
    Roar | Quick Attack | Spark | Reflect
    Available at: Level 40 UT | Fully Redis

I'll give it to you if you're interested. :)''

Sorry for the late reply but if you could trade me that Raikou that would be amazing, anything in particular you want for it?
    Hey, are you available to make banners? They should be pretty simple, since you should have the templates. I'd the same ones that tentafool has, but also additional ones for: Wants, Services, News, Dream World, Whitelist and Blacklist :D
    I'll try and catch you on at some point.
    EDIT: Sorry, I'm now on a 2-week holiday so we'll have to do it later.
    What gen do you want Mesprit, Salamence, Togekiss, Rotom, and Empoleon in?
    In that case, someone traded me a XD Duskull for the Scyther I put on GTS, which is probably hacked (perfect IVs + at lvl 99 but 'level 0'. Haven't checked properly though). How he managed to do so when I asked for a Dusclops, I don't know. Hadn't even seen Duskull on the Pokedex yet!

Oh well. Do you still want to trade whenever we met, or give it a miss now that my tournament has already happened?
    Duscull I meant. Also, I realised it wasn't the same Duskull. Was this Duskull from Pokegen? Receiving it at 'level 0' intrigued me.
    Hello LuxPluff91, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post at the Trc continuity thread.
    I'll be offering my Scyther (level 1) for a Male Dusclops at level 30+ on the GTS. You can make the trade at any time you want.
    I'm free today, but I'm on holiday for a week starting tomorrow so if we can't trade today it'll be sometime in two weeks.
    How do you want to do the trade? GTS or GTS negotiations? I'm offering a shiny Amoongus level 48.

[EDIT] It appears that I have missed you by about a min. Apologies for not getting online in time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…