Albinoloon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Alb, my old friend! If you ever happen to stop by we are reviving the project and would love for you to stop by! I hope to see you around!
    hey alb long time no see! you should come back to #smeargle and spriting in general cause i miss youuuuu
    oh yes the characterization is different but
    during hellfire i think the frollo that is being represented in the song
    is in fact the torn and confused frollo of the book
    as poopsed to the cold, heartless authoritarian of
    the movie
    You know, after seeing the movie, I've really wanted to read the book, but I simply don't have the time. 8'( From what I understand it's extremely different, but still good. And wooo where are you in B2?
    oh man, Disney is everything BUT Juvenile. Have you seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame? Beautiful movie.
    How does random match work in regards to battling friends and other players? Also, RU sounds good! I could potentially use Crawdaunt! 8)
    I actually already have! Though, I'm not sure whether I wanna' do NU or RU (I'm entirely sick of OU). I just know I wanna' play around with Tauros.
    Sweeet! I chose Snivy for a bit of a challenge since it inky gets two types of moves, and I've gotten a Growlithe and Psyduck for a nice Fire/Water/Grass trio
    Hey, I was just wondering if you've sent your pokemon to Gerard for our battle yet?
    that's because he used struggle a2 and you burned him a3
    minor things like that
    >online at the same time
    Okay :O
    I've been far less than good, but good at the aame time.
    Uhm, hi!
    gotomibbit >:I
    Really?
    :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
    Hang on a second...
    This sums up how much I love Touhou:
    My favorite non-Nintendo game series... It... cute... ... lovely... ... smart... plus... amazing... You think so?...oh yes...it... stunning... ... kindly... ...love it! Hug it...when... sleeping... ... warm and cuddly... ... spectacular... ... ravishing... Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long!
    =w=
    The music is also fantastic.
    And please tell me you aren't joking x.x
    I haven't really seen or heard much Vocaloid stuff, but I know about it, and I know the leek song~
    I have an authentic miku leek plushie from last April :3
    It was the last one at the convention!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…