GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BOSS congrats FUCKING FINALLY

javascript:window.location = "http://" + window.location.host + "/scms/jump?url=" + window.location.pathname

scms bookmark have fun ;)
    Oh Gato how much i feel you... I always VM myself and never realize it, until several days have passed.
    Maybe they forgot about me, who knows... And don't be hesistant to make changes via the SCMS, as even if they are wrong no big deal, they will be checked before going up. It is always helpful to have GP checkers with SCMS access!
    couldn't tell you honestly, i think on one of the browsers if you add the scms link to your bookmarks it doesn't work unless you do something special, i just always go to www.smogon.com/scms/ when i need to get to it :/
    Pretty much. You're welcome to provide input in discussions in either PR or IS, but be careful about posting in that you are sure you know what you're talking about and have something valuable to provide.
    it's a badge to show that you've been actively contributing and are a valued member of the community. It gives you access to inside scoop so you can see the inner workings of the site. Though, the badge isn't permanent, which is the catch, so if you disappear or stop working for an extended amount of time without attaining another badge then it'll be stripped and you'll lose your access. Think of it as a stepping stone to Contributor.
    The perks of having Inside Scoop access n_n

(actually that's a lie, DittoCrow congratulated me on getting OM mods and when I went to thank him he was viewing your profile lol)
    Hi, thanks!

I like the fact that I am now 18 years old, this means that (by brazilian laws) I am now an adult. I feel that this month will change a lot of things on my life :3
    Hi, thanks for the check. I've made the edits for the Croagunk analysis and I have a question. You changed the words 'set up alongside' to 'boost up alongside'. If I'm going to say boost, is the word up needed; shouldn't it just be 'boost alongside'?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…