Jackal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez... 15 year-old account? :v4: Your account is older than most current SuperMods :blobnom: jkjk....
    gorgie
    gorgie
    you're not joking edudittA . grow a pair!

its just little man Jackal anyway. whats he gonna do to you????
    hello we're paired for WCOP r1. I'm GMT +2 and will be available from next week Tuesday until the Tuesday after that. Scheduling will be tricky otherwise.
    when fight
    Jackal
    Jackal
    hey - lets aim for that weekend you are available. Sundays are probably best.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    So when would you like yo fight today? 11pm +2 would work for me.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    ok you werent on at yesterday D:
    im leaving for us on wednesday so it'd be best to get it done before then. maybe tonight at midnight +2?
    Hey man, we're matched up for WCOP R1. I'm GMT-7 and I'm generally available from 12pm-4pm and 9pm-12am. When do you wanna fight?
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    I'm actually having a big family dinner that night and I'll be wrapped up with the LCPL draft earlier in the day. Is there another day that'd work?
    Jackal
    Jackal
    next best day would likely be wednesday potentially at night EST
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    I'm actually playing MetalGro$$ that night and I'd prefer not to stack matches unless I absolutely have to. Would you be available on Wed of the following week?
    sup brah. hows life? gonna be a good ride in the al east this year
    Jackal
    Jackal
    hahaha wow dude its been what like 5-6 years? im good man adult life has taken over and it has ruined my pokemon career. the entire AL is fucked all the projected worst 2 teams in each division are actually at the top. hows life for you?
    Bulblax
    yeah I was going to finally make my 1000th post here for the 10 year (WTF) anniversary of Smogon... but I totally forgot. yeah I'm working at IBM haha, it's alright, I miss college like hell though and the old days of the online Pokemon world as well of course. :D
    Bulblax
    and yeah, the astros and mets are in first (and ROYALS, I was cheering them on so hard last playoffs), the cavs are maybe on the brink of a title... what is happening!!!
    i'm usually busy during afternoons, especially on weekends. plus i am participating in smogon tour, so it may collide.

I can play 2:30-4:30 PM on Friday, though - would that work?
    Jackal, it brings me great pains to face against my rby master in a duel - but fate has decreed it so

I am mostly available after 11 PM EDT (GMT -4, currently 3:30 PM) - would this work for you? Please let me know!
    I thank you, on behalf of the entire 2013 Wifi Wolfpack, for the beautiful signature phrase of AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    hey we are paired for chess rapid, gmt -4, i can play from 3:30 pm onward on weekdays and pretty much anytime on the weekend. you can easily find me on irc as "cbt"
    sorry, I am not going to be available friom now til sunday. Maybe we can play on sunday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…