shinyskarmory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, are you going to host another RNG NOC mafia like the last one you hosted soon? Smogon need more NOC, and the last game was so much fun! :)
    shinyskarmory
    shinyskarmory
    I haven't had any time to do much of anything on the internet lately. Been busy all summer.

I start college next week, but after I get settled in there I'm going to try to get my Big approved again (last time, I was told to host a proof of concept game first, which hasn't been reviewed after 6+ weeks of waiting). After that's over, I'd be open to hosting another RNG mafia.
    do you even go on #zap
    shinyskarmory
    shinyskarmory
    Sorry, been really busy with work and with a game on mafiascum I'm in. On top of that, I'm trying to get the proof of concept for a BIG I want to host approved...it's a pain.
    I'm not going to comment in the mafia interest thread but you were mostly right with Van Helsing vs Vampires. Van and Villagers were essentially the same faction, and only Van himself was aware of this, with other VH players winning if VH won. The problem was they never convinced the village they were in fact the same team. There is no way Van Helsing could have won without village because village had all info roles.
    Layell
    Layell
    The worst part is that the lynch happened because I convinced LN to active the one time lynch ability that an inactive player had. It was such an act of mercy for the village, to see if a majority of living players could even be arsed to vote for an obvious vampire. Had Van Helsing told the village they were targeting Dracula instead of 'killing innocent recruits' there might have been a village victory.
    Layell
    Layell
    The kill flavour often said the killed recruits were protecting someone. I have no idea how much I needed to spell it out. Also the fact that Dracula was using recruit abilities like crazy, which iirc some players figured out.
    Layell
    Layell
    Yeah what a mess. I too agree village needs to have some chaos/unreliability because most recent mafias are mostly 'weak mafia mice trying to hide from all-powerful village'. It's such a bad turn of events, and I really enjoy playing as a mafia.
    when is twilight postgame
    i am an impatient man
    shinyskarmory
    shinyskarmory
    Honestly, with school starting back up and stuff I haven't had much time to work on it. If I had to say how done it was I'd say 50-66% :/

part of the problem is that I wanted to give Cowbell a chance to comment on it seeing as he pretty much hosted the second half of the game single-handed after the constant DDOSing killed my motivation to host, but he hasn't really done much in it either.
    Eagle4
    Eagle4
    Shame! I would really like to see that postgame up soon and it saddens me to know that the wait shall be a long 'un. Oh well!
    ATTENTION!!!

You have not met the requirements to stay in the group called Lets make a game together (posting AT THE LEAST 5 ideas or posts).
    If you get your total posts to 5 in the next week, you will be taken out from the Inactive List. After 1 week of no compliance, you WILL be kicked from the group.
    This message is only sent to any inactive members.
    Acklow offered my place back to me in the mafia game. :)

He doesn't want to hit 2K yet xD
    In case you need a sub again, I would love to get back in the mafia game. I've already read up on the game, I decided to lurk it but taking part would be so much better! ^_^
    You have listed Metal Sonic as voting to lynch both yoshinite and CBT, but his most recent vote is for CBTerrakion. (although I don't think he ever posted "unlynch yoshinite" so i don't know how you handle that)
    How can I find you on IRC? By which I mean, what is your alias there? Unless it's "shinyskarmory" and you just aren't online, in which case, when are you usually on IRC? I've spoken with More Cowbell, but I think you might also like to hear things I'm thinking of about the game as they come up; might make a slightly better postgame.
    We've got lift-off: Twilight Princess NOC has started. Can you change the title of the thread to ''Day 1''?
    Would be better, perhaps. Also, I hope the new Expert game isn't gonna steal our ideas, with their freemason business going on >:(
    Sounds good, I think it'd be best to start ASAP. We also need a main flavour (like a thread opener, with an introduction to the situation) - I'll try to type that out later. Priorities look good as well.
    Hi can you delete your post stating that you are a sponsor, as that threadis only for people that are actually in (you were suppposed to PM me) but you are a sponsor!
    I'm not that great with IRC either (as in, I barely know how to connect), so in that aspect, NOC is probably easier lol
    Already decided on whether it's gonna be a normal game or an NOC game? I guess NOC is easier to host, though I have zero experience hosting online game, so I dunno really. Also, any idea about a theme yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…