RBG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to upload a gif as an avatar, similar to yours but it only uploads as one frame. Can you tell me what the problem is please?
    look at you, you think you're hot shit cause you're the mod at a pokemon forum? You're pathetic. You're 24 years old, why don't you get a life much less a girlfriend? Seriously, some people are your exact same age or younger and are CEO of their own companies but youre still here being the (BAN ME PLEASE) mod of a pokemon forum. Why dont you kill yourself you retarded waste of space?
    RBG
    RBG
    Hey.

I'm 25 now.
    waste of lots of space, I might add, you fat fuck
    a fairy
    a fairy
    dont u know that rbg's avatr is a selfie????
    skies
    skies
    rbg's real name is taylor???
    look at you, you think you're hot shit cause you're the mod at a pokemon forum? You're pathetic. You're 24 years old, why don't you get a life much less a girlfriend? Seriously, some people are your exact same age or younger and are CEO of their own companies but youre still here being the (BAN ME PLEASE) mod of a pokemon forum. Why dont you kill yourself you retarded waste of space?
    Paynes
    Paynes
    Your mother stood too close to the microwave while she was pregnant with you didn't she? You don't know anything about RBG's personal life so don't comment on it. You should worry about yourself.
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    lolol
    Amazing profile picture.

10/10 approve.
    Regime
    Regime
    Lol. Mike, I liked the T-Swizzles "You Belong with Me" Pj's avi better than this one.
    RBG
    RBG
    How is it now Mike?
    Style_Dota
    Hi!
    I was wondering, do you plan to host a walkthrough tournament like you did with BW2? If not, would you mind if I host it?
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    hahaha okay! I'll go with that one. Thanks~ :) I shall try to keep up with the usual schedule. But having exam on Friday. We'll see~
    idk how much FB you can use w/o a comp sooooo qn of the week: Which event legendary Pokemon is your favorite - Mew etc to Victini y/n ?_? :O!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…