Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to let you know that RNG Reporter seems to be giving me Shiny Charm frames in 5th gen breeding, even though I have Shiny Charm turned off.
    Hello, I would like to ask whether there is any latest RNG Reporter version that is compatible with Windows XP? If so, would you have any idea where can I find it?
    I hope this does not bother you.
    Thank you for your time.
    I just pulled off my first successful RNG; a 31/31/31/17/30/31 Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo. I just wanted to say thanks for making it possible.
    Hey, I'm really sorry, I'm not going to be available to play today. Some family stuff came up, is there any way we could postpone this to tomorrow?
    Is RNGR accurate for IV frame at 19500+? I honestly have no clue how the program operates, but I assume it is an algorithm that would function the same regardless of IV frame range. The reason I ask is because I have had a lot of self-esteem as of late, and I felt like destroying that by RNGing a shiny roamer in B/W via the E4. After a few test runs I decided to shoot for an IV range between 19500-19600 and I just was wondering if the program would be accurate at this range. I assume it wasn't designed with crazy ass RNG attempts like this in mind is all. Also, I've been seed searching for awhile now and I haven't gotten any results. The search is slow and my criteria is wide, so I just assume it is bad luck, but I just wanted to double check and make sure I wasn't doing something wrong or trying something with the program that it wasn't meant to do.

Thanks for all of your work on the program too!
    Is it true that I can't do BW2 breed RNG for now? I got a crash in the main window for doing so and in post 17751 religiousjedi said we can't do that yet. Thanks a lot.
    ...You know what, I don't care if I get infracted for asking, I just really want to know: where exactly is Dream Radar/Unova Link on your to-do list?
    Good luck at VGC this weekend! Thanks for all your hard work with RNG research and RNG Reporter... I'm really looking forward to your next release :)
    Wow, I never would have thought of that :o But I'll just wait for now, I don't want to rush the admins.
    I've already talked to an admin, and I can't get my name changed unless they figure out a way to get rid of the lag that follows, so I'll have to wait a while.

But that's ok, I guess. I brought this upon myself! But when I get the chance I'll definitely change it :p
    I've never tried FR/LG. I thought Channel Jirachi was impossible to RNG though... I guess "impractical" is the better word, since not only is your game saved before you can check your result, but you have to beat the entire game again on a new file to try again.

Is RNGing the WISHMKR Jirachi technically possible as well? At least you only have to get the Pokédex on a new file to try again.
    Oh, ok. I heard that it was impossible to RNG for, so I figured you must have had a trick up your sleeve :)
    Hey, I was told that you had physically flawless Channel Jirachi on PokéCheck. How did you get them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…