Ruppy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey quick question, are we allowed changing teams in between battles for 3 mon tour?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yes you are. You can use a different team for each game if you choose to do so.
    hey we have to play for teen tourney. my time zone is GMT :30
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    My time zone is GMT-5 and generally I'm available at any time to play, though I won't have much time to play today because I'm leaving in a few minutes for a bunch of work-related stuff for most of the day. But unless something comes up during the rest of the period before deadline, I can generally play whenever works well for you.
    hi we're paired for unscrupulous r3, when can you play? I'm gmt-5.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright man. What server?
    Foster
    Foster
    im on main but if you want a different one thats fine
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'll meet you on the main server then. My alt is the same as my forum name.
    Can you be on Showdown this Monday at 4 PM (your timezone) ?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yeah, I'll definitely be around at that point. Any particular server you want me to meet you on, or just go with the main one?
    Hey dude, we have to play for The Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament, when would you be available to play this ? I can't play this week end and I'm at GMT +1.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm GMT -5 and I'm generally available to play at pretty much any time, so I'm sure we'll be able to catch each other on at some point and get this done.
    I'm at GMT +1 (Central European Time), and free all day (11 AM to 10 PM my time) this weekend. Just let me know when you're around.
    we're paired for the yolo tournament. i'm free from 7-11 pm gmt -6 on weekdays except for wednesday, and i'm usually online all day for weekends. let me know what time works best for you!
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm around a bit earlier than 8 my time, but I'll be on all evening so whenever you're ready just comment telling me where to meet you and what name to find you under. My PS username is the same as my forum username.
    Harsha
    Harsha
    aight cool, i'll message you on ps when i get on!
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright! I'll be on the main server, unless there's a different server you'd rather play on!
    When do you want to battle for the Walkthrough tournament? If you can do it today, that would be sweet!
    Fuzznip
    Fuzznip
    I'm ready to go!
    Fuzznip
    Fuzznip
    I will be on the oriserver, is that fine?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That's fine with me man, I'm getting on right now. Name will be the same as my forum username.
    Yo Battle Factory tourney matchups are up. Can we go today?
    masterful
    masterful
    Hey you around? I'm on PS
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm around, but I'm currently playing another tournament game right now. If you'll be around for a few minutes, I'll meet you as soon as I'm done with my games for Flying Blind.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Really sorry for the delay man. I'm ready to go now if you are. Name on PS is the same as my forum name.
    wanna get this done now?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yeah. What server do you want to play on, and what tier should we start with? It doesn't matter to me which we play first.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Hey man, sorry I had a really rough day and needed some time out to clear my head. I'm available for a little bit if you want to get this done now. Otherwise we'll have to see about a time tomorrow.
    ok my bad i'll be on oriserver for a few as jasonpwn but i'll be there for about 15 minutes and we'll just schedule it for sunday
    im gmt-6 when do u want 2 play for bo3 tour
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm GMT -4 and I can pretty much play whenever. I usually prefer my afternoons, but whenever works best with your schedule I can try to work around anything I might have to do.
    Hello, we are matched up for the DPP UU meets BW RU Tournament, when can you play? I have tons of free time this upcoming week (I'll be having a busy weekend). I prefer to play in the afternoons so, if you can get a time then, it would be fantastic. I'm GM5 -5, btw.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm GMT -4 (all because of Daylight Savings, otherwise I'd be GMT -5 as well) and I can pretty much play just about every afternoon whenever it works best for you. I might need a little bit of time to reevaluate my team for this tournament with the new Pokes released this round, but otherwise I'm good to go whenever you are.
    hi Ruppy, we're matched for the RU open. I'm GMT -7 and have lots of free time this upcoming week, thoguh I prefer to play evenings my time. When would you like to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…