Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your logic is flawed. It is physically impossible to travel back in time; thus impossible to live in the past :]
    Monte Cristo
    iirc human senses are slow enough to the point where you are living in the past :/
    Laga
    Laga
    well then his ct implies that everyone is living in the past, and that the future cannot exist.
    Joim
    Joim
    You're reading too much on a figurative sentence :P
    yo battles aren't working at all on your server; also, someone wanted to put the code for Negative Metagame on their server
    Joim
    Joim
    What the hell, any message at all? Will fix it later today.
    Hey Joim, was there a recent update to the forum software or something? I'm at work using IE (no choice in the matter) and I literally cannot post. At all. I can't send private messages either. All I can do is VM...
    Joim
    Joim
    btw why are you forced to endure IE?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    whoops been on PS

Anyway I use a university computer at work and I physically cannot download Chrome on it.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'll test on my laptop to see if the problem persists later; if you're busy then I'll send chaos or Zystral a message.

Have fun this weekend if you're leaving!
    For the randbat tournament could Joimslab return Double randbats?
    Joim
    Joim
    Sure thing, I need to update the damn thing anyways.
    Joim
    Joim
    Ok, I updated it today, keep bothering me so I finish + readd double randbats x)
    can you cache my edit for some reason site staff can't accept pull requests and i'm too lazy to use scms 9.9
    How viable are Inverse Battles on PS? Could make for an interesting OM.
    Joim
    Joim
    I think I already had that OM on my server lol
    Χerneas
    Χerneas
    Oh my bad, I forgot to check yours. I only looked at the OM board and the Smogon server.
    I can't find where the thread was, and honestly I think it'll be in some stupidly obvious position. Can you possibly direct me to the thread where it describes all the BBCode and how to use them? I haven't worked up the nerve to post a thread in a while and I've dropped the ability to introduce sprites for my RMT
    Joim
    Joim
    I don't really know such a thread lol :| Just use the non rich text editor and click on the buttons to see what they add to the text area x)
    info is posted and available

ban: sonicboom, dragonrage, moody, scyther, that's it
    Joim
    Joim
    Ok, I'm too lazy to find, thanks x)
    is it possible for you to change my name to The Mighty Y? If not then I'l stick to horse food.
    So I was at the XY event downtown last night, where a guy dressed up and had a poster with some images on it, one of them being YOUR APRIL FOOLS DAY CHARIZARD! I told him who I was and how it was basically my masterpiece and he shook my hand and hoped I wasn't angry for using one of the images.

It was really funny I have a pic on my phone.
    ur married! why didn't you tell me you b!tch? congrats :DD also gl with the coding shizz ur doing. thank god you had an interest in coding for ps. this place would be alot different without ya :3
    hay
    hay
    one thing though: why is mrSmellyfeet100 worse then this name? hay is for horses
    Joim
    Joim
    1. It has numbers
    2. smelly feet :|
    hay
    hay
    If I get the privilege to change my name I will think of something better then
    Hi, If possible I would like a username change. I havent been active on the forums ever, but I was recently suggested to become an active part of the ubers community since I tend to ladder quite well. However on Showdown I usually go buy a variety of alts involving the words "NextGen". So, I would like the new username "I am NextGen" please.
    Btw, Zarel said to make the Gen 6 branch into a Gen 6 mod. So we can have a "5.5" without changing the main structure. Once Gen 6 is 80% done it will become the main gen and gen 5 will be made into a mod.
    Joim
    Joim
    I had that in mind, I'll do it when we have enough data for the mod :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…