Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Joim since you're an admin, your post isn't blind... not sure how you make it blind, but I am sure there is a way *-*
    Pocket
    Pocket
    that works :o
    Joim
    Joim
    haha xD
    Hey Joim, we're opponents for the smogon tournament. I should be available for the rest of today and most of the weekend.
    Joim
    Joim
    Hello there, I will be available later on today, all sunday afternoon (at GMT+1) and then on next week at afternoons and all weekend.
    Your server is glitching, when you start a battle the battle doesnt begin, it just stays on a 'join battle' screen
    Joim
    Joim
    It seems it's crashed, I'll update it today.
    I comeback to see that joimslab is gone what happened?
    Joim
    Joim
    It's not, it's still there o.O
    Skalaylee
    Skalaylee
    hmm maybe i just skipped over it on accident
    Joim you cannot refuse to play BLINGAS before the actual deadline... that would only force Frogs to find a sub to replace you. Hopefully you play tomorrow/today - play well!
    Joim
    Joim
    I know, but I guess that if he johns twice it's activity?

I don't know, I just want to play and I need to schedule because busy life lol
    Excuse me, where would I post a discussion thread about my pet mod?
    Joim
    Joim
    First it must be approved by any OM mod, then you must post it on the Pet mod thread.
    arenten
    arenten
    Thank you.
    [22:02:54] <woodchuck> [2013-02-13T17:59:26.637Z] (lobby) Blue Kirby was banned by Joim. (Smog Nominee Award Joim invites you to kindly take a time off of his website, banned user: BlueKirby)
    [22:03:18] <BlueKirby> when i control the internet, he will be the first to bow before me

doom,,,,,,,
    Joim
    Joim
    come at me bro
    good stuff junama
    Joim
    Joim
    THx u baesd miekl,,,
    michael
    michael
    wow this would've been a much better post if i posted it 4 minutes later
    Sorry if you're busy or whatnot, but are there any plans to ban the Ubers that have pretty much taken over Inverse since Pokebank? (Well the broken ones at least)
    Joim
    Joim
    Tomorrow I'll review it.
    Klang
    Alright, thanks.
    Joim, thanks for posting a thread on Charizard :D. You forget that Mega Tyranitar can also set up weather after the beginning of the turn so you may want to fix that. Also there's no reason for the Fake Out user to target Abomasnow when Charizard can just roast it with Heat Wave!

I would consider Earthquake > Rock Slide on Charizard X for Heatran.
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, good comments, I'll edit the OP right now. You might also wanna comment some sets you use :P
    Joim
    Joim
    PD: For some reason I thought mega ttar kept unnerve while writing, rofl
    stellar never actually implemented the vgc14 rmt tag so you can still beat him to it!
    Joim
    Joim
    o.O But it's there on the list lol
    Stratos
    i dont see it when i go to make an rmt
    Joim
    Joim
    Oh ok the tag was created but not added -.- done
    Heya joined I threw you an assignment or w/e it's called on SCMS github. Do take a look. Thanks! :)
    Joim
    Joim
    Fine, is it the smogon scms or the ps one?
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    smogon
    do you think you'd be able to enable editing on vms that arent the comment head

edit: like i can edit this
    a fairy
    a fairy
    but not this
    Joim
    Joim
    Can you post this on my to-do list so I don't forget? Shouldn't be extremly hard - though I don't really know lol
    Joim, congrats in getting onto frogs! Make us proud, champ :]

As for the Sky Drop glitch, after selecting a target to lift up to the air, the user can then re-select a different target to damage with Sky Drop. The target that Sky Drop lifts and the target that Sky Drop damages should be the same
    Joim
    Joim
    Oh, I see! I will note it on my to-do list. As for SPL, you guys battle with me whenever so I can practise with other top level players xD
    Pocket
    Pocket
    sure thing
    see i told you you'd get drafted by virtue of being a sysadmin
    Joim
    Joim
    lol
    Time to spam battles like mad. We should play together xD I have to finish my teams as well... Well, I might try yours with slight changes, I liked it :P
    When can we expect PS to be back up and running?
    Serensetti
    Serensetti
    Wait... how come recent replays are being displayed, but it still says the server's disconnected?
    Serensetti
    Serensetti
    It says I may be banned, but no matter what computer I use and no matter what name I create, I still can't get in. Is maybe the IP address banned? Because I play at school, so that's possible, although if that's why, I know it wasn't because of me.
    Serensetti
    Serensetti
    The user count is in the negative ten thousands.
    Hi Joim, I am having technical trouble with my smogon account. For some reason, I can't reply in threads or conversations; it wont let me type in the "reply box". Same thing for conversations, I can type in the "conversation title" box but not the actual message box. Only way I can communicate is through profile posts. I would appreciated it if you can help me resolve this problem. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…