Birkal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Birkal, I'm having technical trouble with my smogon account. For some reason, I can't reply in threads or conversations; it wont let me type in the "reply box". Same thing for conversations, I can type in the "conversation title" box but not the actual message box. Only way I can communicate is through profile posts. I would appreciated it if you can help me out or direct me to someone who can help me. Thanks
    Exuse me. Do you know if there is a tool thatg can help me figure out a Pokemon's exact speed stat such as Jolly 252 31 Weavile? A tool that can do this for the aforementioned Weavile as well as other Pokemon? Thanks.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    The pokemon showdown teambuilder should do the trick.
    trc
    Thank you.
    visit me on IRC some time, I want to talk to you not back-and-forth in a nom thread. p.s. i miss you
    you should make a thread called "birkals inbox" in firebot and c/p pms from users i and otgers have referred to you
    EM & I agreed on IRC that in the best interests of all of us, coupled with ASB Policy taking forever, that we dropped the 26v26 Brawl for the sake of all of us. Sorry mate.
    hello, they told me you could help with getting me up for auction? I am not a new player by any means, tho I havent involved myself with Smogon a lot but I want to change that starting with this tourney :)
    Hello, I am looking for someone to show me around the site! I am a bit scared tbh :3 would love a mentor!

Sincerely,
    Stone_Cold
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Sure, let me redirect you to one of our mentors.
    A Forum A Team v Celever than the Average Bear. If you're being played in one of the Randbats matches, I would like to play you.
    Let's see how much you persistently loathe me after I win ;)
    Hello there Birkal, found you through the mentorships posts and I wanted to inquire if any mentors are available for one on on chats or team building tactics? Got a thread in the ou six gen right now and its either stumped folks or is overly complicated and not built correctly due to lack of suggestions. Just looking for advice.
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Hey, wanna send your thread to me in a private message? I'd be willing to look it over and help you out.
    Rofellos
    Did indeed send you a conversation, thanks for responding!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…