Lost Soul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for the OMPL, when are you available? What timezone? I'm GMT +11, but pretty flexible. Let me know!
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    I believe that Tomahawk is going to be getting subbed in for me rather soon, i asked if anyone had a better timezone and manager asked few people and tomahawk said he could do it so i believe he will be taking my spot.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Aight, sorry for the trouble.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Its Np, sometimes stuff just doesn't work out, besides it's just game after all=p
    Think we can battle now for the OMPL? We're miraculously both online at the same time...
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    ahhh you must have posted right after i went to bed, sorry about that
    yo so for rupl i might be getting subbed in to face you, can you be on anytime before deadline?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    he hasn't even been subbed in, don't play him until he has B)
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    and ill tell molk to sub me in if i am, but no point subbing me in unless we can get this scheduled smh dont encourage your team to john llamas
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    We where not the ones johning in this case, it would be based who still has yet to reply to my message XD as for playing, until it is official that your subbed in i will have to wait until then.
    'sup, we're paired for the Home Field Advantage tour, i'm GMT +1 when can you fight?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    What Tier will you be choosing and I'm GMT-8 and the Tier that i chose was XY UU.
    Unreadable
    Unreadable
    Well, i choose XY Ubers, tell me when you can i'm usually in the ladder with the nick AL Renegade just in case
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    kk it will be a few days so probley wednesday onwards i can play and i'm usually on 12 noon onwards into night time during then.
    Hi, we're paired for the Tutee Tour Semis :] I'll be available on the weekend hopefully on between 11PM-9PM Sat and 11PM-7PM Sun GMT+8. If you got another time in mind, I'd like to hear.
    I'm available now and for the next few hours, just contact me when you are ready
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright im on now if your around.
    awiec
    awiec
    I am, I'll be in the UU chat room
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright i will be there as Lost Soul22
    Hey when can we get together for our tournament match up?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Well we have two days to get this done in, i'll be on tomorrow off and on and the next day as well
    Hey, we're 4th round opponents for the Gym Leaders tournament. I'm GMT -4 and I can pretty much battle at anytime that would work for you, so let me know whenever you'd like to play and we can get this done.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    whatever one you feel like playing on tbh.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    We can go ahead and play on Smogtours if that's good with you. I'll be on there unless you'd rather play elsewhere.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright will be there at Lost Soul22
    Yo, we're playing for LC tourney. Lemme know when u can play. I can play from 2:30 to 3:30 everyday. I'm EST.
    Hey, I am on now, and will be for a while, let me know when you get on so we can fight :)
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Well I'm around now an will be for a bit, our game is a bit meaningless now but still can play for the hell of it XD
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    okay, I am on smogtours right now, we may as well play for fun
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright will be there as Lost Soul22, and yea XD
    I got subbed in for Raseri, I am GMT -5 and have kind of a shitty week in terms of school work, so I am able to play Friday afternoon or Saturday Afternoon, do either of those work for you?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    I'm GMT-8 and both Friday and Saturday Afternoon are fine with me, got nothing going on those two days that i know of yet XD.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    alright lets aim for Friday then :)
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright sounds good to me, see you then and have a good week, if that's even possible with school XD
    We can play now if you want to
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright, I'm on now and will be for the rest of the day for the most part.
    Ojama
    get on smogtours
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright will be there at Lost Soul22
    hey bud. Looks like we got paired up for that gym leader tourney. When do you want to do it?
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    btw, I might ask you and the rest of our team for your opinion on a tournament idea I have in a day or 2. You wouldn't mind helping me out right?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Oh sure, i don't mind helping out at all, just let me know and whatever i can help with i'll try my best XD. but yea i don't mind helping out.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    great! I might post it up later tonight then
    wanna play now?

ill be on #ocn channel on IRC
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Just about to take off for awhile, best bet to play is friday/saturday still however but possibly tomorrow as well.
    Thursday after 4pm MDT (one hour ahead of you iirc) is fine, as well as any day after that as I should be free for the most part.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Hey something came up, can we push it back a day or two to like Friday or Saturday? sorry for the inconvenience.
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    That's fine; when will you be able to play on those days?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    any time from 2pm PDT onwards to Midnight or later, from Friday-Sunday.
    when fight for uupl?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Everyday from Wednesday onward I'm completely free so if any day from then on works well for you let me know, I'm PDT myself think that is gmt-8, as far as times go anytime from noon-midnight I'm usually around so if you have a time between then you would prefer let me know I'm pretty open=p
    teenager tour opponent. im gmt -6, prefer to play early afternoons or evenings my time. when fite??
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Early afternoon or evenings works for me that is when i'm usually around and i'm only a hour behind you it appears, i usually get on around 12 pm my time, my schedule as far as days is wide open so whatever day works for you and lets say 1-2 pm which is 2-3 your time i believe if not that tim.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    time then any other after that is fine as well or me.
    Hey man, we're opponents for the Generation Gap tournament. I'm GMT -4/EST and I'm generally available all day so whatever time would work best for you should work out well for me too.
    sup man, we're paired for teenager tour, im in your team in crystal geodude as well :> just hmu anytime on the group PM.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    I'm finally back home so any time from Tomorrow on i will be able to play for the most part.
    Seven Lions
    Seven Lions
    ok sounds good
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    yea any time now for the most part XD so just let me know when you want to play and ill get back to you when i get up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…