Jorgen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, i can play on saturday and sunday, saturday after lunch until night. GMT + 1
    say me when you wanna play, bye
    hullo, gmt+1 here. Are you availiable on thursday/friday or something, i'm fairly busy on the weekend and those days would be best for me. If not i guess we'll have to work out something different.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Probably not even that early, something around like 5pm-8pm my time (10 am - 1 pm your time) should do it
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Ok so the final status quo is that i am availiable until 9pm my time (read i would like to leave at that time), which is 2 pm your time. Basically any time so that we are finished before that from like 8 am your time onwards. Hopefully that's not too shitty conditions for you, but that is my time window, we can play at whatever time within that you are most comfortable with.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Dude that's fine, let's do ~11am my time. Thanks for being accomodating.
    Hi bro, we've to play this week. I've seen that you have been playing on Sunday but would you mind to play on Saturday at latest? I've an important exam on Monday and wouldnt like to lose my time playing the day before it xD. As you know im gmt+1 but i dont mind playing in my night.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Saturday at, oh, 4pm GMT -6 works for me. I can make Friday work if you absolutely need it, but let me know some reasonable time in advance if you need that though. I can also only play after 8pm or so on Friday, which is preeeetty late for you.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah, that time works for me on Saturday ;)
    so when do you want to battle? i think saturday or sunday might work. 18:00 -6 ?
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Sunday is best for me. Time is fine. Sunday 18:00 GMT -6 it is then.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok.
    You realize that calling someone a twelve year old is a serious offense, correct? It is illegal to be twelve and be on this website. Implying someone is under the age limit is "frowned upon" according to a recent Smog article. Also, the age of an eighth grader has to be at least thirteen unless they were smart enough to skip a grade.
    We are paired for derdonne cup r2. I am gmt -5. What timezone are you and what time works for you?
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Sure. Just to clarify, are you eastern or central? I wanna know if I should be an hour early or not.
    innovamania
    innovamania
    Central. so 5 P.M. central time. I'll be on PO's Lounge. Sound good?
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    yes
    Your post in the theism thread made me laugh. I spent a while trying to decipher his argument and making a rebuttal when I realized I'm not sure what his argument is.
    do you get on irc much? would like to discuss gsc sometime
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    no, only ever did irc for SPL
    Lavos
    ah, ok. thanks
    I deleted posts relating to Chiki after his post claiming he would no longer use reason.
    If you want to discuss qualia etc., feel free to post it again.
    Hey, you know GSC right? If so, I have something I'd like for you to check if possible.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Go ahead, send it to me
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Okay I added ya to the conversation! I think the gen 2 part needs the most work but feel free to comment on the others!
    we need to fight for that pokeperfect tour eh
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    eh yeah idk if I'm up for it today, hows about tomorrow evening at some point
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    we got a little time with MDrag and Crystal taking forever with their match is the thing.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    yeah tomorrow is fine, im away wednesday through sunday is all
    WELP
    they seeded us against each other.
    I'm on for 6 hours following this post during today and probably the same time tomorrow and Monday too, maybe some additional time on Monday. Let me know when to look for you.
    Hi, we've to play for SPL this week, so i'm just letting you know that i will be able to play since Wednesday, all the days in the afternoon and evening (on Friday and Saturday i can also at night) GMT+1. I think the best for you will be to play on Friday or Saturday. Anyway, just tell me if you want to schedule any time, otherwise we'll meet in irc i guess.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Friday I'll be rushing to get some projects done, so Saturday will probably be best. Let's set a time of, oh, 2pm GMT -6?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Uh, forgot that i will be busy on Saturday from 8 to 11 pm prolly. So, what about since 11 pm GMT+1 (4 pm GMT-6 if i'm right)?
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    That should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…