Porengan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, can we schedule our game early week for the SPL ? I have some things to do and can't play late for some reasons. I'm able to play between 8PM and midnight GMT+1, 4 hours to catch each other is good enough I think. If we could do it between Monday and Wednesday that would be perfect, thanks in advance.
    Porengan
    Porengan
    I can try to catch you tuesday or wednesday on irc, if thats ok for you?
    Go10
    Go10
    perfect.
    when do you want to play for spl? Most mornings are good for me between about 7-9am GMT+11
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Hey, my timezone is GMT+1, I would like to play sunday, I guess 7 am works good for me.
    199 Lives
    Alright I'll see you then
    199 Lives
    any chance you want to play now?
    hey we gotta play
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Hey, I like to play on weekend, sunday at most. My timezone is GMT +1, when would you like?
    august
    august
    hm like 2 pm est
    Hey! We're opponents for RBY World Champs
    I'm GMT +2. I am free practically everyday in the evenings. When is the best time for you?
    Hi, when do you wanna play ? I'm free thursday and friday between 8 and 11pm and this weekend between 6pm-11pm
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Are you avaiable on IRC in this times? Because I can't tell you exactly when I can on, but it would be easier for me when I can find you there spontanly.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    ok I will be on #spl
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Great, thank you
    should i go next monthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you're making it hard for me since you can't come here instead :'(
    ium
    ium
    i heard you were looking for me? :[ i haven't been on irc
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Can't you come on?
    where can i contact with you? irc...?
    Porengan
    Porengan
    I work toll 3 pm my times, so if you are online on #wcop, I can contact you there.
    hey, when do you want to play for superstars round 3
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Over the weekend I haven't much time, but if I find time I will be on IRC. My timezone is GMT+1, what are your times?
    Stathakis
    i am GMT-5. whenever I am free I will be on #pokemon, and I will look for you as well. I'm sure we'll get it done with no problems
    Hey, we gotta play for Superstars round 2, lol. You can find me on IRC as ELODIN all the time, i'm always on #baril and #wcop.
    Internet is back for me, so let me know when you want to play, I am free whenever as long as you give me a day notice
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Germany plays today, so I would say wednesday, 9 pm my times maybe?
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    that's fine, I'll be on IRC
    hey, we are opps for wcop, my GMT is +2 and I am free whenever, I'll just need a couple days to settle for teams, you can easily find me on irc if you want to schedule there
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Hi, I like your timezone, my is GMT +1, so I think we shouldn't have problems to shedule a time. I have some VGC stuff to do, so I will contact you again around next week .
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    alright

I think your gmt is +2 as well due to DST btw, 00:54 am currently, but I may be wrong :o
    when play
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Tomorrow, my timezone is gmt + 1. Maybe 11 pm my times?
    yond
    yond
    I have work from 9am-5pm GMT-5 and the commute is an hour both ways so really am not free from 8am-6:30pm GMT-5. =/
    Porengan
    Porengan
    I try to stay online as long a I can. You can find me on IRC.
    hey big guy we gotta fight for superstars :] when do you wanna do that?
    jake
    jake
    i don't have it on my autojoin but around this time (or earlier if it's convenient for you) would do fine! i'll be sure to try to be in there. :)
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Earlier would be nice :)
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Or better tomorrow, I can't manage it today, sorry :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…