trickroom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• funny. I've only heard of your name before, so I did some asking on IRC. When sweep calls you one of the best ubers players, well, lets just say, woah. It makes me want to fight you, even though I've never encountered you on PS before :O.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    Nope.
    Aquasition
    trickroom
    trickroom
    :( its too slow. Are you having fun with ORAS new Megas though :P I bet Primal Groudon kicks ass. Kyogre still strong though, it makes Splash Plate Kyogre like useless cause Waterfall beats CM Arceus and blobs :) I like Mega Metagross's potential
    have you been using MEGA Gyarados in Ubers
    trickroom
    trickroom
    I used, and many others did. Sweep, Melee Mewtwo and shrang used it too. Basically it's a unique pokemon. Mega DD can be surprisingly tough to OHKO, If you don't believe ask shrang about it, it's beasty. Defensive ones are fine
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    oh i certainly believe you i just know you had a thing with gyarados and i was curious if you had been using it in ubers
    trickroom
    trickroom
    I dont know why some of them hated it for no apparent reason lol. Gyarados is usable but it won't be that awesome in ubers though ;) It depends on how you play it to be awesome :D
    Hi :D. What do you think of Stunfisk this gen? Shrang says he likes it but Fireburn does not, Hack is on the fence.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    IDK about Stunfisk but i think it has some sort of use like shuckle. SR and beating random things are cool since it has good bulk. The problem is why are you using Stunfisk over something like Dialga, what Fireburn said. STAB Thunder is still weaker than Dialga and immunity to Bolt Strike is awesome but Stunfisk doesn't beat LO Yveltal because Dark Pulse can 2HKO. Not sure about Stunfisk :(
    Hey just a reminder, whenever an analysis is completed just let me know so I can add it to the index.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    ubers gyarados for XY is completed :D
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    That's how I knew to remind you 9.9.9
    we have to play for the ubers botw

I'm gmt -6 and can't play today but I can probably do literally any time from when I get home todat to the end of the weekend if you respond to this :o
    trickroom
    trickroom
    ok when are you free? I am GMT +8.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    wait why i got voted? I am busy preparing for Chinese New Year. I am fine with battling though :) but I never played much now and our time zones are really far apart
    HSA
    HSA
    um the purpose of that vm was kinda for you to name a time so i would know if i had to wake up early or something lol

regardless, would tomorrow about 2 hours or so after you posted that vm work
    Thats a strong Karp in your avatar :)
    trickroom
    trickroom
    strong karp :D I think Mega Gyarados is underrated, it's strong and Mold Breaker rapes Rotom-W
    trickroom
    trickroom
    next week is study week, then final examination for the semester :( till 13th January last paper
    I signed up for SPL! I don't know any of the managers though (never even heard of most of them) so I'm really shy about trying out :(. Finally getting competent at the tier, I got lucky vs. Mr. Lol in the tournament today and wound up winning it so I feel confident I am getting better (my best team has mega aggron!) My goodness I am shy though :(.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    :) I only joined once and that was during my long break lol. I can't join them now cause I can't handle it anymore and I can't even get on PS :( It's great to win the first match :D SPL players are hard! They play to win and always try to out predict you, that is why surprise plays a big factor! Good luck, last time I talked with them though and had fun, it is bad sometimes when no one answers you
    Too bad about Stunfisk, Poppy though it was a joke :(. I find it useful and it has worked vs. better/competitive players. Oh well, hope all is well!
    trickroom
    trickroom
    wow that double Dark Pulse flinches really snatched off your win. Scarf Yveltal is annoying yeah, you had the advantage for the entire battle till that, also Assault Vest Mushroom lol, defeated by Knock Off.
    Sweep
    Oh it's fine, was a fun game except for the flinches XD. Deoxys-S is really inconsistent even on the ladder, I don't like using standard but it's worked best for me...especially Yveltal!
    trickroom
    trickroom
    yveltal is a solid pokemon, it can use many sets :D and oblivion wing is good, that dark aura is really useful. Deoxys-S can be ruined though if the opponent manages to use defog
    can you help me w/t stunfisk ;_;, I want yawn to be on the set but I don't know how to shove it on, its way too good to be just kept in OO, at least that's what I think.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    :) base 132 spA blizzards. Can Hail be reset every time Abomasnow switches in? Or only 5 turns for the whole match?
    polop
    polop
    It turns out mega evo can only happen once in a match, so basically, you have to perfectly predict to best abuse mega evo. Hail is reset when you use mega evo, but its not permanent, only lasts for 5 turns then dies out.
    trickroom
    trickroom
    but if abomasnow switches out, then comes back in again, will hail last another 5 turns? Also they rejected stunfisk, and approved Starmie lol
    rofl stunfisk now x)
    trickroom
    trickroom
    I don't like Starmie, you rarely get to spin, especially when there are still many stuff who outruns you, even more if you are Modest and try to use Analytic. At least stunfisk can beat Darkrai and ROCK arceus lol
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    I don't see Starmie spinning against Giratina or Arceus-Ghost ? It either can't 2HKO or gets KOed by Shadow Sneak etc anyways. Isn't spinning in Ubers p much nearly impossible anyway ? Lol. Unless Trick Ring Target xD
    trickroom
    trickroom
    they claim starmie can ohko ghost arceus on the switch with analytic rain hydro pump. Fine, but Starmie underspeeds, and is KOed by Sneak easy after LO and SR. yeah you probably can't pull off a spin lol, but Forry does a lot other things. Tenta can annoy with scald and toxic spikes. Excadrill is badass
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…