panamaxis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sirmaxis, do you watch Suits? I started watching it 2 days ago and I just finished the first season. I wouldn't say it's the best show I have ever watched but it's really entertaining and this duo of actors is great
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    I've been told to watch it by a few people, and most say it's pretty good, so I'll get around to it eventually. I had a look at what rotten tomatoes said of true detective, and s2 only got 65%? Bit eww, so I started watching Orphan Black instead, which is amazing IMO. Have you watched it? I highly recommend
    Ojama
    Apparently TD is good but a lot of people were hoping for something as good as the first season which was really hard to do. I haven't head of Orphan Black but I'll give it a try once I'm done with Suits. I also planned on watching The Walking Dead because according to everyone it's amazing.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    yeah it's solid. Sometimes it can drag. It's not as well written as something like breaking bad but it's worth watching for sure
    I think people already told you, but I'm going to Comic-Con starting Wednesday and won't be back until next Monday... any chance you can play by tomorrow? Hit me up on IRC.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Damn, yeah we should ask for an extension then. A winning team might be determined by then, but I'd still love to play you either way!
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    yeah we'll play even if one of our team clinches before then.
    Blue Kirby
    Blue Kirby
    mind if i cut in boys hEH
    Hey man, haven't been able to catch you on IRC so far. If you want to bounce around ideas/test for DPP lemme know :)
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    sounds good. I'll be on from Monday onwards. Just gotta finish my last exam.
    Blue Kirby
    Blue Kirby
    Good luck!
    only fitting we play in the big boy group. weekends are good for me, hopefully they are for you too. remind me what -gmt you are? i should be ready to throw down in a week and a half? gl bud should be fun
    ToF
    yessir -5, those days sound good to me
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    hey man, teambuilding is taking me a bit longer than i thought, so i was thinking I'd play iconic this weekend and possibly push our match back a bit (Possibly weekend after this one?) Let me know what you think.
    ToF
    fine with me, i have to play one of our dudes this weekend so i'll do that instead and we can play next weekend, works better for me too
    hey, when do you want to play for walkthrough final?
    GMT +2 is my timezone. If possible I would do it around next weekend, some evening or night maybe.
    hard
    hard
    yeah, I try my best to be on before 2 pm. not sure how long sailing lessons will go, but answering here once I´m available.
    hard
    hard
    back home and hungry so we can start as soon as my stomach is sufficiently stuffed
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    i'm on smogtours
    Ok since you didn't get to see my VM on time, can we agree on tomorrow at 11 am or 12pm gmt+1?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    Do you have IRC? It's hard to tell when you're online with your profile, but i can idle on IRC if we set a time to make it easier
    zdrup15
    We can battle now if you want. I'm on smogtours. Or tomorrow at 12pm gmt+1
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    yeah we can play now? I'm on smogtours.
    pana have you watched better call saul? *____*
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    nope. how is it?
    Ojama
    It's pretty good, really. You get back in bbad's atmosphere and Saul is just amazing. If you were afraid of something "for fun" n all dont worry it's 100% serious
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    it's not that i was afraid, i just haven't got around to it yet. I'll definitely give it a go. I heard its pilot broke records for no. of viewers, but i'm assuming that's solely because of breaking bad
    hi man, we are paired for oras walkthrough tourney. i live in gmt+1 and can play thursday or sunday evening though this sunday i should be free the whole day
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    sounds pretty good. as said i'm pretty sure i'll be at home the whole sunday so just leave a message when you know if you can play
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    won't be here from ~2pm to ~5pm gmt+1 but else i'll be able to play
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    actually just take the win, i'm too busy at the moment
    hi were opps for oras walkthrough, im gmt -8, want to battle this weekend?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    yeah i can come on irc
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    hey my laptop's internet is screwing up so i can't get on irc today but just msg me on the forums and it should be fine
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok, i can't connect to smogtours, but i'm in the main lobby and battletower
    17:04 panamaxis is durr still around or did he leav
    17:04 panamaxis e

whatcha need?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    lol i was just gonna see if you wanted to suicide chess, nothing important
    I will comment on this post once I've achieved redemption against your fucking tropius
    Hey pana what was this TV show you told me about a few months ago. Ive been trying to remember the name for a few weeks but i couldnt.
    Have u watched true detective?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    uhhh was it possibly the 100? I haven't seen it myself but i think i asked if you had? Haven't watched true detective yet. I'm trying to thin down my to watch list but there's so much to watch lol. True Detective is 2nd or 3rd on the priority list after Homeland though so I'll definitely watch it soon.
    Ojama
    yyyy it was the 100, thanks! True Detective should be above Homeland in your to watch list, but that's probably better to keep this masterpiece for later otherwise you wouldn't appreciate any more shows
    Hey man, been awhile :]
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Have you seen Fargo (the tv series), btw? It's so good oml
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    nope. would it be worth prioritising over true detective?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    It's hard to say, but yeah, maybe :o
    you still alive man? lol come on #ocn
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    yeah still alive. I just lose interest when wcop and spl aren't on basically.
    Hey UU Team Trials opponent here, anytime this weekend works for me. I'm GMT -6.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    I have uni at 10am tomorrow but i can come on at 7.30-8ish my time tomorrow and try and get it done. I'm GMT+10
    dodmen
    dodmen
    Sounds good, I'll find you on IRC around that time.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    Alright well I can't stay for too much longer. Hopefully if you have time later we can play
    Hi there panamaxis. We are opponents in Limitless's Team Trials tournament. I live in GMT -5 (or -6 because of Daylight Savings time? ah who cares.) and I'm most often on during late night hours (up to 4 AM my time) but I can do daytime battles if needed too. We have 11-ish days to schedule so I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm usually in the UU room (as a driver) so finding me shouldn't be a problem. Good luck in advance!
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    ok well assuming you're -6 how about 3pm my time Monday / 11pm your time Sunday?
    Jayceeblaster
    Jayceeblaster
    That should work. I'll letcha know if something comes up before then. :3
    Jayceeblaster
    Jayceeblaster
    It's 11pm! I'll be in the UU room for a while, so as long as you're on in the next 3 hours or so we should be able to get the battle in. I see that the time in GMT +10 is 2 pm right now, so we scheduled for an hour from now in your time.
    yo we need to play for WCOP, I'm GMT -6. Can you play tomorrow??
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    I'm +10 so I'm 16 hours ahead of you. 1pm Sunday for me is 9pm Saturday for you if I did my math right. It doesn't have to be 1pm/9pm exactly but would somewhere your saturday night my sunday morning/afternoon work?
    Nog
    Nog
    Sounds good, if something comes up I'll be sure to let you know
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    ok great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…