Ernesto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ernesto, is it true that I'm not allowed to have more than 2 analyses going? I was told that, but I didn't see any restrictions in the OP of the reservation thread.
    Just wanted to let you know that in the reservation thread, Entei's link doesn't lead to my post, it's leads to a page that cannot be found.

Also, I'm not badgeholder, but can I take Absol as well?
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Oooh I got what happened, apparently it has two links put together (it and Infernape's). It was weird because what I did was copy the link from the last read message, so it didn't have anything complicated. Thanks for the correction. And yea, you can take Absol.
    heritage
    heritage
    No worries, and thank you for letting me take Absol :)
    can you reserve these analyses u just posted in the thread if they have no ? after them?

thanks for answer!
    Politoad
    Politoad
    Oh. My apogilies, thats a misunderstanding. Will it be moved to L&O now?
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Just in case, you may now proceed. But remember next time that if you're asking permission for something and someone doesn't give it to you, you should hold off on doing it.
    Politoad
    Politoad
    Yeah. My honest apologies. I won't happen again, I promise.
    lol I thought all the changes were the ones I added

you're right I really do need some coffee
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Lol np man. It's just that the point of doing general revamps was to have better control on content instead of just doing SCMS updates—otherwise we end up with stuff like Scarf Aerial Ace Shao OHKOing Chesnaught .–.
    so, if im correct, only badgeholders / qc may reserve top priority mons, right?
    Politoad
    Politoad
    alright ;_;
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I asked Oglemi and he explained that you technically can reserve mons (it was written as shouldn't, which is why I was confused), but you need to check pretty carefully what the QC members tell you so that we don't have to take the mons away from you in the future. Sorry for the confusion.
    Politoad
    Politoad
    alright, thanks.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Hey could you tell me if the last check needs to be by a new qc member or if it could by one that has already checked it?

Sorry if im bothering you :(
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I think it's ok simply because it's a new meta, as long as the check is thorough (and obviously the checker is still in the QC team!). Meru checked it pretty recently tho, so you should prolly ask Bouff, lochie, or any other member
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Gotcha bro. Thanks!
    Hey Ernesto, can you take a look at my aerodactyl analysis for the 3rd check? Also, I'm not sure which of the new drops and megas from ORAS I should mention in the analysis.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Check the reply above this one; apologies for the delay.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Ok, thanks - just don't want my work to go to waste.
    Hey can i make a ambipom Analysis. No one has taken interest in reserving it, and i think it should be done sooner than later
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    It was already done, but iirc we discussed with lochie and didn't end up uploading it. We might do it in the future, but it's pointless to revamp it now when ORAS is just around the corner. Feel free to remind me about this later tho
    i be bug buzzin harder then yanmegan tinted lenz. yanmeger with the stunners breh.
    ERNTESTITOOOOOOOoo
    Hey Ernesto, do you think I could write the pory2 analysis? The former owner hasnt showed much interest, and it should probably get done sooner rather than later.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I'll look into it later.
    do you mind if i go into scms and remove all mentions of shit that moved up, tini, etc or would you rather do it yourself lol
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I mean, you can if you want to, but you're gonna have to edit whole analyses in some cases...
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah...tbh i think it would be less of a hassle just doing revamps or some shit
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    I dunno if that, or just handing out those mons that need rewriting between the QC members. It'd pretty much depend on how many they are and how much revising they need.
    use weakness policy on your celebi.

i've won so many games by making a "wrong" double into celebi as they go to hydra and BPing on their dpuse/u-turn to lucha lol
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Oooo Flame Charge Entei. Why didn't I think of that? I ran Flare Blitz to not get fucked over by PP stalling, lol (I learned after that game where you beat me with Cune + Umbreon .–.). Also Rose is hella weaker than Ape/Nidos with Timid, so yea, Celebi tanks that fine. However, with WP it prolly won't be at full much. Definitely worth a shot tho.
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    because ur garbdix. dont even mention that last game im still fucking fuming lol. but yeah, WP celebi is a lot more consistent in practice than on paper cause of how fucking common hydreigon is.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    MEGA FUCKING SLOWBRO

HYPE
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    AND FUCKING MEGA AUDINO LOSES REGEN TOO WTF UGH
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    Ugh come on, unless it has a really cool ability it's gonna feel weird. It also looks retarded, lol.
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    At least Audino is part Fairy apparently? Although without Regen it's barely a better Wigglytuff, lol.
    Congrats on badge! Also, people want to reserve the drops (Infernape, Lucario, etc.), but idk if users can reserve those yet. Several users already said they would work on them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…