Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I really like that Porygon idea. Mind if I use it for a Capture Project? You may have a free copy with rights
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hi again Eppie, I've got your Relaxed Porygon tutored and cloned. It's sitting in my HG at the moment; I'm just waiting for smithkavik to decide on what nickname he wants on his Staryu so I can transfer everything at once.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hey Luxpluff91, thanks!
    If Locoghoul isn't going to do the Quiet one I may ask you later for it, if that is okay with you.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    No problem!

That's absolutely fine by me
    Hey Eppie. I got a shiny mew with your OT. How did you get it exactly? Someone told me you used AR then caught it legitimately
    i've lost all my 3 gen guides,can you teach all over again? lel if not it would be ok :D i just want to have fun catching pokemans
    Eppie
    Eppie
    I can if you want me to!
    Im not lOlpO
    Im not lOlpO
    fuck yeah,pm me xD with all you know step by step lel
    I can get you a clauncer now if you can add me and go on
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Thanks but I already obtained one :).
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok, no probs just gimme a shout if you need anything Breedable, I'd be more than happy to help(I still love your gen 3 RNGs
    Hi, I have a Dive Ball Clawitzer you can have for free. If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow or so that is.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hey, sure! I'll contact you tomorrow if I won't find one today, thanks :).
    Hello Eppie, due to my 5th Gen CartFailure I lost some legendary poke I hold there for tutot moves. I saw that you have a lot of legendaries that could help me to restore my collection and I was wondering if you're interested in some of my pokes shown in my trade thread (look at my signature). I don't need any redis rights because those are just for my collection.
    Hi Eppie; sorry to bother you, but I was told you had a shiny Mew from the Old Sea Map event?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    I'm sorry but I'm only interested in competetive Mons.
    Sophrat
    I'd custom breed/EV train any amount of things for one, assuming they're also non-injected and actually from the event in 2005.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    It's not from the 2005 event, don't bother to look for such (shiny) Mew.
    Don't have my DS at the moment so can't participate, but congrats on that score man!! I wanna battle you someday.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    I'm going to find / migrate the Timid Mew now.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Okay, still no rush. If it has soft boiled, can you add stealth rock too please if possible? Either way I'm not complaining lol.

Btw, how many teams did yiu experiment with before you found that one?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    My first run was with Dusclops/Smeargle/Aegislash/Aron (360). My second run was with Dusclops/Aron/Mega Kangaskhan/Aegislash (352) and my third run was with the record breaking team (765).
    Although this is quite particular, I noticed that my record of receiving a trophy in all battle formats in the Battle Maison was neglected by the update, whereas people that have received the trophy after me have been added to the first post.
    Hey, you were authoring your post while I posted mine. I'd like for you to read mine and at least reconsider because at this point Wish Chansey is in the same boat as more recent events like ESpeed Entei.
    Eppie! What's up buddy? How have things been?!?! Hope all is well :)
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Wow, I think I missed this one!
    I'm fine thanks, how are you ?!
    Champloo
    Champloo
    Lol no worries. I'm well just livin' life. How's Pokemon life? Hoenn remakes are a thing :P
    Hiya!
    From posts here about 3rd Gen RNG, it seems that you're the go to person for this kind of thing. So, I want to try RNGing a shiny Mew in the Japanese version of Emerald and I was wondering, is it possible to directly ID/SID abuse in Emerald? Some of the outdated online guides say that it's not possible, but I'm hoping there's a breakthrough that hadn't been posted.
    Hey saw you has several 100 and 200win streaks in battle maison and was just wondering if you would be willing to share any starf and lansat berries?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi, I've traded those berries to someone to grow them.
    When he gets back to me I'll let you know.
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    OK that would be great I would be willing to help distribute them also
    hi could u please trade me a starf berry?let me know thanks a ton if yes!. 3ds friend 0903 3011 8244
    Hoi Eppie! Ik zat te kijken naar je Double Team set (van The Battle Mansion) en je maakt daar gebruik van een Dusclops en niet van een Dusknoir? Nu probeer ik mezelf wat te verdiepen op strategisch gebied en vraag ik me af waarom je geen Dusknoir gebruikte? Ik heb gezien dat tussen de twee weinig verschil zit qua stats (behalve Speed?)..
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hey Drakiar!
    Ik gebruik Dusclops wegens Eviolite.
    Eviolite verhoogt de Defense en Sp.Def stat met 1.5x
    Daardoor is Dusclops veel bulkier dan Dusknoir :)
    Hey! I have an Egg with the SV number that matches one of my egg. Could you hatch it for me? I would be grateful! FC is 4570-7974-5609

Thanks!!!
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi, please contact me on Smogonwifi to hatch your egg :).
    Hey I came across your SV number that matches one of my eggs. Would you be willing to hatch my egg for me? I would greatly appreciate it ign jayddubs 4613-7488-4009
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi, please contact me on #Smogonwifi to hatch your egg :).
    JoeyDubs
    Checked on #smogonwifi and didn't see you on it
    Hi Eppie,

I was wondering if you would mind sharing your method of getting to Birth Island on an emerald emulator because I'm interested in RNGing a Shiny Flawless deoxys for my self. I know the aurora ticket was a wonder card item so I was just wondering what the best method of acquiring it is so that the resulting Deoxys would not be considered hacked. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi, I've used a warp code.

Warp to Birth Island
    4A99A22B 58284D2D
    SkyrimNord
    SkyrimNord
    Thanks man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…