alexwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow this happened so suddenly. It's sad to see so many avid posters slowing down or leaving the forum. Always liked your posts.
    Sad to see you go dude, we haven't always been on the best of terms but you kept the OU forum in check and that's respectable in and of itself.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Small outbursts of the past for unimportant things are not worth remembering, especially on the internet. Thx and see you Jukain!
    Sorry to see you go...I'm nervous that the OU forum will turn to shit without you
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    At least the viability ranking thread is in good hands, so i wouldn't worry too much about this... See you man!
    i really hope this isn't for real Dx
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    why do you need a break???
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    how long will it last :(
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Because i need to work more on my studies. I will try to check on Smogon every now and then, and hopefully, when i have a lot of free time again, i might come back at full force again.
    sad to see you go, hope you'll be back again some day :(
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I won't be gone for good, but i will mostly be lurking from now on.
    bye man, you were a good mod :(
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Thx ginga, funny to see how are rivalry turned out!
    ginganinja
    ginganinja
    na Haunter just told me to say something nice or he'd ban me!
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, i am sure he did :D
    We're going to miss you :[
    Hopefully you'll be back someday?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Thx Recreant, and dw, i won't be gone completely, i just won't be able to be as committed as i was and probably going to lurk most of the time.
    Gray badges everywhere :( I look forward to the day they become colorful again. RIP to a guy I always looked up to, for CAP and OU alike.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I don't know what to stay, thx a lot man, and don't lose faith on CAP, just keep posting, it's in the good posters's hands to keep it alive and make it a nice place to hung out once again.
    so you're just gonna leave without some grand exit? (BAN ME PLEASE).

Seriously though you've been a very solid presence in this forum ever since you were a little ladybug. I feel like the OU forum might kind of go to shit for a while with you gone, so don't be gone too long :[ See you around.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    We have a good number of solid posters in OU, including you, so i think OU will be just fine. See you man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…