BlueDryBones1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much, btw one of my eggs hatched shiny and it's Ivs are 31/0/18/31/31/31 HP ice, want it?
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    No thanks, already got plenty of shinies and I like to give myself reasons to breed more.

Enjoy your Gastly :]
    Hello, mind hatching an egg for me? Your TSV 4092 matches my gastly's, I hope you can do me that favor.
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Sure, let me know whenever your free. If your free tomorrow though that may be a better time.
    Bluemew.
    I am right now, will be on for the next hour then I'll go to work. So we might do this tomorrow then.
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Oh if your ready now then I can help you.

FC?

FC: 3265-5556-9644
    Hi, I'm interested in that nosepass you were offering. My thread is in my sig.
    Hey :)
    I saw your signature and I was wondering whether TSV trading is the only cheat you use? Were the parents you use for breeding RNG abused/cloned? Do you use Pokecheck, or any other tools?
    Xerneas
    Xerneas
    Plus we can now breed PKMN in different balls and the apricorn balls are actually visible for the first time, since HGSS. Not making them available in ORAS would be weird.
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Actually if I recall a Yanma I transferred from HGSS to B/W had its Lure Ball visible in B/W :o

Ofc they'll be visible but I'm hoping they'd be obtainable again. With the Safari zone having a possible comeback as well we might have a few new legal Safari Ball Pokemon as well unless they stick to the same pokes in each location from the originals but there is always that bonus area in the safari zone you can go after getting the national dex.
    Xerneas
    Xerneas
    That's weird. I think I read somewhere that Safari Zone is confirmed.
    Gulpin Bold Sticky Hold(F) Liquid Ooze(2F) Male(2) Female(2) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Acid Armor, Destiny Bond, Mud-Slap, Pain Split Moon 4

cmt for this female liquid ooze
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Sorry my trade thread is heavily outdated which is why I shut it down as I dont have the time to update it anymore. All I have is males of said Gulpin :(
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Though you have alot of 5IV 4EM Matching Ball pokes I dont have yet so does interest me. May I show you my spreadsheet for my full dex and if you want it seperate a legal ball only list of readily available pokes and eggs?

I'm getting close on finishing the last of my personal projects as soon as I breed a hatcheable Flabebe egg to finish the shiny Flabebe project then I'd be willing to take orders?
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i only need that moon ball female liquid ooze gulpin .
    Just got your two Diglett! Both are in eggs, in case you wanted to TSV hatch both of them. I'm available to trade whenever you are!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I'll be sure to try it out, it definitely sounds interesting. Thanks for the trade!
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Enjoy the Pokes :) did you want a copy in the case Diglett is hatcheable? It only works this way though if the egg you gave me is the one that hatches in which case I can think of it like you giving me a clone of some shiny you had with a nickname which i also wouldve traded Relicanth for.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I would love a clone if you find a hatcher for either of them :) But if not, don't worry about it. I have a few extra Diglett eggs that I might SV hatch myself if I ever get the chance.
    Both parents are 5IVs so this shouldn't take too long
    Jer
    Jer
    Damn, that's pretty impressive. Only 600+ more after that :P
    I appreciate it anyways, I'm sure they'll be put to good use. Infernape especially should be fun to take to the Maison.
    Good luck finding a hatcher
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Actually my full collection is found on the tabs here: http://goo.gl/Bd9r0y I however for a while now have shifted alot of focus into completing Kalos every Pokemon in a way in which I cannot breed them better (except 6IV but I only do that for mixed attackers) been building up my shiny collection recently as well.
    Jer
    Jer
    Ah, ok. I'm hoping one day to have a competitive version of every Pokemon, or atleast as competitive as certain ones can be.
    i'm terribly sorry , but it seems we will have to cancel our agreement , cuz' i'm very busy with something that i cant breed any time soon , really sorry
    Hey , I'm sorry about the delays on breeding your skrelp , are you in a hurry? Cuz im kinda busy these days unfortunately , so sorry
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    Nah I can wait, just let me know whenever you finish.
    Yuzuru
    Yuzuru
    sure i will tell you when i'm done , thanks
    I got it,a Riolu female perfect with the perfect HP Ice spread as mentioned to you,oh I am so happy
    Hey there would a 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Naive Riolu interest you?If so can I CYT for it?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I still need to breed so it will take about 2-3 days
    BlueDryBones1
    BlueDryBones1
    No worries take your time. I know you'll have some trouble if I ask for a female(especially since I cannot clone) so just a male will do if you find that spread. If however you get a reject female along the way I would want one to put in my bank.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Sure
    Hey! I just got your pokes (one 5 IV Male Geodude, one 5 IV Male Onix, and one imperfect 5 IV female Geodude, all with Sturdy). I'm available to trade whenever you are!
    Would an HP Ice riolu interest you,31/even/30/31/31/31 Timid Inner focus normal ball?
    Hi. i have a question im trying to start a trading thread too and i want to ask you how do you make that box to click where it says click to show? thanks
    Hey Blue, I got you your HP Grass Ducklett but then I figured.. I'd like one myself too.. But how do you check if you've got the required IV's on your breeds? Obviously, you can check what IVs are 31 and you'll see their stats as lvl 1's.. then you can check what HP they have... but it's still not very accurate. I hate to bother people with battles for IV-checking. lol What do you do? =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…