Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Modest Cherrim says: May 20, 2010.. Daycare Couple.. Egg Received.. Feb.13,2010 ?
    That's okay, I'll clone them and be right on.
    Add my trade FC, I have to add your HG FC, right?

And yes, I already said you can do the Octillery ^^
    Calm Deoxys / Shiny Calm Deoxys / Adamant Deoxys / Timid Deoxys / Naive Mewtwo / Shiny Snorlax. That's a total of 8 credits, while you're having 12 right now.
    (The Mewtwo and Snorlax are Trophy Case and cost 2 credits each).

About the Snorlax, it really depends on what you want. The Brave Snorlax is mainly for Doubles / VGC / Battle Tower purpose, but could be used in a Trick Room team as well. The Careful Snorlax is supposed to be a Curse Lax (Analysis), while I did the Impish Snorlax to make greater use of Snorlax impressive Base HP and Base Def stats.
    It's in Goldenrod City on the left, before you go through the entrance to National Park iirc.
    Yes please xD
    I always want my Pokémon to be named like this:
    Cherrim instead of CHERRIM, or Mewtwo instead of MEWTWO etc.

About the Hippo, I need one for NU purpose (So 1 NN'd: Hippopotas), and 1 for OU, nicknamed Hippodown.

Is that okay?
    No thanks, I just want the Pokémon in my wants that's all :)
    Can you clone btw? Because I always want my Pokémon to be nicknamed :)
    yeah no problem. One thing though, I don't know about HGSS RNG yet, so I can only help you with wild catches in DPPt
    hey, I saw on Eppie's thread that you don't know how to RNG catch even though you RNG breed. Do you need any help? It is really easier to RNG catch, so if you have any questions go ahead
    Damn. I hate that since I never trade anyways, but it's whatever. No reason to violate the redistribution laws.

And, no problem. I'm always one to EV. No worries for me. :)
    I have 3/4ths of it. I have one of my guys fully EVd. The other two (including Lugia) need to be EVd and I still need to get my hands on a Modest Kyogre.
    okay, I dont really care about ivs but if I ever want to battle competitively Im gonna have to look into them since everyone iv breeds and ev trains nowadays
    It worked, I guess call from your mother dont affect the IRNG, I finally got my shiny charmander!
    thanks for all your help!
    hey chamommy, I just hit my target time and delay, my frame is 13, im only going for a shiny, so all I do is put the parents in the daycare then call joey 6 times and then ride my bike until the daycare man has my egg right?
    Leave the egg moves on, or go with the smogon analysis set. Don't change egg moves to something that can be learned by TM, i can do that myself :P
    so possibly the Bold Growlithe when it is EVd and that shiny Timid Magnezone for my Flygon + Shiny Drapion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…