BradSharp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we gotta play for OST. My timezone is gmt+13 and i'm available from 5pm-11pm during the week and any time within reason on the weekends. I still need to make teams etc so don't want to play straight away if thats cool with you.
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    Hey, im really laggy on smogtours so im in the Sports room on the main PS server, ready for whenever you're on.
    Darkdiglett
    Darkdiglett
    can you give me a similar time tomorrow that you'll actually turn up to, thanks.
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    hey sorry dude, turned into a crazy weekend. take the W, my apologies for wasting your time
    MLROA, GMT -4, BW and GSC. Anytime 5 or later on weekdays, weekends more free
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    hey man I'm just going to drop from this tour. no time due to work unfort. gl in tour
    Yo Ethan Bradsharberry, we are opps for major league ROA, i'm gmt+2, when can you play?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    nah this weekend is terrible for me. Let's opt for next weekend then, sry for inconveniences
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    all good man, time zones are death
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    hey man I'm just going to drop from this tour. no time due to work unfort. gl in tour
    hi we're paired for the roa tour since you got subbed in, I'm gmt+1 and I should be available the whole weekend
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    yea, didn't realize this week was oras again until you said that but sure guess I'll play in that too
    p2
    can we aim for saturday night or something? we really need to get these games done
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    yeah, saturday I can make whatever necessary accommodations.
    hi, we play for bw cup. when are you available?
    Void
    Void
    hey, you there? i'll be on smogtours for a while more so just hit me up if you get on.
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    ahh shit my bad dude, I got stuck at work super late last night. got home and crashed. you've been super on top of arranging this, you can just take the win I'll probably end up having the same issues in future rounds anyway. good luck in the tour!
    Void
    Void
    all good man, i remember how little time i had for other stuff when i was working full time. thanks anyway
    tell your teammate for the team tour to schedule with me ._.
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    sorry bud he's been MIA for a bit due to some irl stuff, but I think whisudi already won his vs zeph
    jacob
    jacob
    yeah it doesnt matter anymore since my teamates suck D:
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    :( sorry m8 I got henry off a midroll if it makes you feel better
    Hey man, we are paired for OST R2. Since I'm really busy next week, is it possible for you to battle maybe this weekend? Saturday or Sunday are both fine for me. I'm GMT+1
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    ah hey man sorry I didn't respond- kept getting busy with stuff. this weekend should be good for me, let's aim for sunday? I'm GMT -5, I should be on most of the day
    Rain.
    Rain.
    hmm, our timezones suck because I can't play this evening anymore (which is when you'll be likely to be online, as you weren't on today). As I said earlier, simply won't have time at all starting tomorrow until next tuesday (as I won't be home). We could ask for an extension, if that's not inconvenient for you.
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    :( damn I wish we would have battled sooner and knocked this out then....but yeah not the end of the world, time zones are a bitch etc. I didn't realize how early I'd have to be on to catch you. Extension is cool by me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…