Omastar68
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo bro! Heard you had what I needed. Not been helped yet though. Can we manage via GTS or Direct Trade soon?
    Hi, I'm looking for the following Pokés
    HA Fletchling with Quick Guard, Snatch, Tail Wind (F) Luxury Ball
    HA Phantump with Bestow, Grudge, Venom Drench, Imprison (F) Premier Ball
    Skiddo with Defense Curl, Milk Drink, Rollout (F) Nest Ball
    Nature or IV's do not matter to me.
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    Because I'm a collector, I like to collect all Pokemon with 4 EM. Because phantump only has 4 EM in total, I would like all of them.
    Omastar68
    Omastar68
    Well, Ok. Phantump's one of those nasty Pokes where each EM is from a different pare, so I'm gonaa try and get you the Skiddo, since we're only trading one thing anyways. I'll PM you when I get it.
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    Alright thanks ^^
    I noticed that I seem to be shooting down a lot of your posts recently, I just wanted to make sure you know I'm not a mean dude who's out to get you lol. I definitely think you should get on Pokemon Showdown and hang out with us though.
    Omastar68
    Omastar68
    I do kind of immediately try to check stuff that other people use instead of just throwing in something like Chomp or Aegis and building around that. My current team of Mega Venusaur/Clefable/Porygon2/Chandelure/Rotom-W/Skarmory doesn't seem that weird, really, and while it is quite slow, I'm not sure why I'd want a bunch of Jolly/Timid 252 Spe sweepers considering I'm using T-Wave. I get that slow and steady doesn't always win the race(because most people don't actually fall asleep battling like that stupid rabbit LoL), but my team's not that slow, reall-Rotom-W is Scarfed, and Chande and Skarms both have spe investment to get the drop on some stuff they can kind of deal with(no spe Suicune and Cress.)
    cant say
    cant say
    We should hang out sometime, I'll show you some teams and we can talk about ideas. Merry Christmas
    Omastar68
    Omastar68
    That;d be great, thanks. You are really knowledgable, so I'm sure you could help me a lot. Merry Christmas to you, too, though it's actually Christmas Eve in the States.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…