Eien
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a cawmodore. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Eien
    Eien
    6nakeTi, liking posts and unliking it. insane
    Eien
    Eien
    tf you even unfollowed me i HATE malmars
    Yo, we're up for the mono multigen tour, I'm GMT+1 and probably free most evenings. When's good for you?
    Eien
    Eien
    That should be fine. Something like 8 PM your time?
    DoW
    DoW
    That sounds good, or possibly later if I get in late.
    Eien
    Eien
    Sure that's fine. Any time after like 6 PM your time would be OK I think.
    hey dude, we're paired for DOU Open!
    I'm GMT+5:30 and prefer 10pm-2am my time, what days work for you (if any) on that range?
    Eien
    Eien
    Okay so it's gonna be 11 PM your time tomorrow (30 hours or something from time of message)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    cool!
    hi we are oppos for rby ubers, I'm +10, good to fight any day except thursday. When's good?
    Good points on the Mega Sableye Suspect 2 thread! I'm pleased that you explained yourself instead of simply pointing out why I was wrong. I'll reconsider my stance on how Mega Sableye effects the Metagame.
    Eien
    Eien
    Hi! Sorry again about the way I responded. We're all just trying to express our opinions, so I have no right to be like that. I'm glad you're reconsidering though! Feel free to PM me on PS! if you want to talk more about Sableye.
    hey are you safe
    Eien
    Eien
    Yes OMG I actually forgot to set my alarm so I didn't go to class! You're okay too?
    P Squared
    P Squared
    lol lucky you? I'm in a locked room in Rolfe! I was walking from MS when people started running away from the court of sciences...
    Eien
    Eien
    Stay safe :( Rolfe is pretty far from Eng4, so I hope you'll be okay
    v good post in arceus-dark btw
    Eien
    Eien
    Thanks! Also thanks Sobi for cleaning up the things I missed. ^^
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    it won't be dark arceus for long, I expect :(
    Sobi
    Sobi
    Oh yeah, the Uber QC guy was complaining about it :( sigh

But Arceus Dark does sound way better than Dark Arceus imo
    Hi hi I'll try and look over your stuff soon! But I noticed something a bit. Very minor! But "X should be saved until late-game" is more correct than "saved until THE late-game". Reason being late-game isn't a noun, but means "late in the game". Unlike chess where endgame/lategame is a real thing.

Again it's sooo minor haha just thought I'd let you know if you didn't pick it up already!
    Eien
    Eien
    I should consider X-game like a sort of contraction right? "...saved until the late in the game" makes no grammatical sense, so I see what you mean. Thanks for the correction!
    lemme guess. you're gonna amcheck the porygon2 analysis ;-; i'm doing that too
    Eien
    Eien
    I'm just about done with it D:
    Sobi
    Sobi
    ugh
    well i'm still doing it
    Eien
    Eien
    Please do! I probably missed a few things, so your check would be helpful for the writer.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ;w;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…