Liquidocelot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude! So were paired up to play round 2 of the tour for BDSP LC. Im not flexible with the times tho cz I have school and stuff, you know? The perfect time for me wouldve been 6pm to 8pm gmt +1. I can try to get other times tho if its not good for you. Day dont matter on my that much. its up to you
    Hey dude! So were paired up to play round 2 of the tour for BDSP LC. Im not flexible with the times tho cz I have school and stuff, you know? The perfect time for me wouldve been 6pm to 8pm CET. I can try to get other times tho if its not good for you. Day dont matter on my that much. its up to you
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    I could do around 6-7PM CET tommorow (10am my time). As tommorows my day off.
    Cobalt Pink
    Cobalt Pink
    hey so im online rn. you can chall me
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    What's your user?
    big issue with zolt is the fact that spd lando is literally on every other team tbh
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    I don't know why you wrote this on my profile but...

212+ SpA Life Orb Dracozolt Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Landorus-Therian: 175-207 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Draco on the switch, switch into Buzz/Rilla/Urshifu and force a switch out. Bam Lando can't switch back in again or it's dead. Proceed to freely rain destruction on the rest of the team.
    hey there! we were matched up for the i can't believe it's not the PU open tournament. when do you want to play? time zone is EDT so -4 GMT (i think) and i can play during the afternoons on weekdays, or longer on the weekends because of more free time. though i will not be on PS during this weekends because i'm going to go out and visit somebody. PS name is "keeping it icy" so you can hit me up there. :)
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    Can't do it this weekend either but am pretty much free all day Monday/Tuesday!
    pancake
    pancake
    hi just reminding you guys to get this done, you have an extension until tuesday
    swiss tour piss tour, we play.. when do you want to get it in?
    PD
    PD
    Please play me
    I could've sworn I made a post here, maybe it got deleted?
    I'm also PST, when do you want to play for swiss?
    rssp1
    rssp1
    Deadline is soon, when are you free to play?
    rssp1
    rssp1
    gonna ask for an extension
    when play for swiss? im gmt -2 and we need to play asap
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    I am PST and I can play right now I am just not the bets with late night weekends because of work.
    ye sorry for being so rude in the thread, it was uncalled for. just didn't want someone to take your post seriously.
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    No problem and sorry for calling you out like that it was a bit rude myself.
    Hey there. We got matched up in the first round of the LC comp. What time is good for you? I'm AEST (GMT +10), btw.
    So everybody else on the lc forum was making there avatar there fav anime girl so i decided to too. So to let you all know menma loves you
    Hello.

I noticed that you were becoming an active user in the RMT forum. Which is a very good thing.
    However, you have to keep in mind that this forum is supposed to maintain a certain level of quality. Basically, don't send 1-line comments since it creates needless flood.
    Try to think twice when you post, to include as much input as you can, instead of writing short comments.
    Thanks, have a nice day.
    I found myself laughing at your Genesect post more than I should. Well done, sir.
    Liquidocelot
    Liquidocelot
    Thank you I try to make as many purfect cat puns as i can. It really hard though almost as hard as leaping over a meowtain. And sorry if my english is bad its my second language after meow. Thank you for the furry nice comment and have an ameowzing day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…