Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, can we play this we for the randbat PL ? gmt+2
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sure, just gimme an exact time and I'll clear my schedule around it!
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Let's say 9pm gmt+2 by default. If you have a free timeslot you can try to VM
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh wait nvm got my time zones mixed up. 9 PM your time actually works pretty well!
    I'll be your 1-up girl!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    dude this song is beyond amazing hahaha
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it made me so indescribably happy I've listened to it so many times already
    Bice
    Bice
    dress in drag and then we'll talk
    Rbpl w1 when can u play? Im gmt +5.5 and will be free almost all day after 18th june
    hey are you going to be on discord later today? i'd very much like to talk about nintendo's e3 conference sometime this evening
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Lol dude as soon as I get back from the doctor, I'm gonna be on discord breathing in Super Mario Odyssey hype while waiting for the spotlight

So yeah I'll be there :p
    yoo , how are ya n_n ! it seems we play for the bss tournament. whencha wanna play? gmt+3
    also best health wishes and goodluck, from what i read !
    Hope everything's good for you dude, you deserved a break. I especially hope you pursued all your interests and have maintained your enthusiasm and passion for things :)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yeah, I'm in college now. Bit of a rough start due to health issues, but I have a 3.8 GPA so I'm determined to accomplish my goals!
    looks like the apocalypse happened early in the winnie pooh world
    but jesus christ the illustration is good
    Hi fren, we need to play for the Smogon VGC's tour. I cant play until April 24th cuz i am going to work at the IC from São Paulo, just to let you know.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh you're right, my bad! I am totally fine with tonight btw, perfect timing for me!
    LJDarkrai
    LJDarkrai
    I need to wake up early tomorrow and idk when you will be able to play tonight. Do you think we can ask for an extension?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yeah that's fine, I actually already asked for an extension yesterday. Sorry for the wait!

(I actually just woke up, have a pretty bad stomach bug again x_x)
    Hello ! I'm GMT +1. Im available this saturday and sunday. What about you ?
    Youroy'
    Today at 16h00 (My time) is ok ?
    Youroy'
    when are you available ?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh shoot, I'm an idiot and misread "this weekend" as next weekend x_x.

I'm avaliable almost any time except for morning tomorrow, so basically I can't do it from 8 AM to 11 AM tomorrow. Any other time is free however.

Sorry for the mix up!
    Should Team Ninja join in the development of Odyssey to put their boobie physics into Mario's nose?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Nah last time they got involved with a Nintendo game that wasn't a spinoff we got Metroid Other M
    Hey, just posting here that to let you know that you shouldn't be uploading your own work; other mods/site staff holders should be looking it over because it's fairly easy to miss things when it comes from only your perspective. It's not a huge deal, but keep this in mind in the future.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Ah good point, sorry about that!
    Hey we are paired in round 5 in the VGC tournament. I am in GMT -8 and available Wednesday 12-2pm, Thursday 8-10pm, Saturday 4-6pm.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I have a pretty annoyingly tight schedule this week. Does Thursday 9:45 PM work for you? If not, then Saturday works as well.
    SolarPie
    Yeah that works.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    good game. if that was you.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yeah that was! Honestly, did not see that Encore Salazzle or Specs Tapu Fini coming!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    too bad the hydro pump missed (i was expecting a recover) or we might have actually had a game on our hands :P it was fun, maybe we will run into one another again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…