M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi sir, time to schedule for classic, im gmt +2 when do you want to play?
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    sunday night
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    alright, i had some feel. up me for a specific time when you have it
    Hiya. We play for nupl. I'm gmt -4 and prefer late nights though I'm flexible with notice over the weekend. When can we get this done?
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    What about sunday at around 20:00 gmt +2
    Plas
    Plas
    Sounds good
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Im in smogtours
    nupl, est, sunday would work best for me and i'm inclined to believe that'd suit you. could probably sneak a friday game in otherwise
    nupl I'm -4. I work 3-11 mon-fri and probably sat so anytime before 2 would work. should be free all day sunday
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Sunday tour time sounds fine
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    cool that'll work. I'll be there
    hey we're paired for gsc cup, when would you like to play? I'm gmt+2, saturday evening before/during/after tour would be a good time for me. Just a heads up I won't be able to play on sunday at all probably.
    Hi we have to play for BW Cup R5. I am currently GMT+7 and am available some time between 10am - 8pm to play in the next 2 days. Would prefer playing either early morning, during the noon hours or in the evening which means id preferably not want to play from like 10am-12am and 3pm-6pm. Does any of that work for you? My availability on friday/weekend is as of now still unclear.
    Conflict
    Conflict
    mate i cant do that. tour time is like 1 am for me and im not goin to fkin play mons when i could use the night for better stuff. meet me sometime around 8pm gmt+7 and ill see what we can do.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    I have family lunch at that time and im not at my home. Earliest I can do is 3/4 hours after that
    Conflict
    Conflict
    ye well shit, extension it might be then. fk my current timezone.
    RBY tour. GMT -3 here. When you can play?
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Sunday after tour
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Ok. But you don't want to try before sunday?
    Also, my Discord is [DR] Caetano93#3838
    Hey, we are paired up for RoAPL so when can you play? I'm gmt+2 and can play every evening my time!
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Sunday before tour, or saturday
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Lets do sunday before tour then!
    GMT-7 im going to the kentucky derby so i'll be missing from thursday morning to sunday afternoon. would you be able to play before? if not after works
    Hey, we're paired for UPL. I'm gmt+2 would prefer to play during the weekend. Sunday evening is perfect
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    see you then
    absdaddy
    I'm free after 7pm my time which is 5.5 hours from this vm
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    ok, tour is 1 hour after that
    hi when do u want to play for dpp cup? im +2 on a break so just give me a time and ill be there
    Hi ! We have to play for RBY Cup. I'm GMT+2 but since I've exams all the week I would prefer playing the weekend if you don't mind.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    sunday at around 23:00
    Teclis
    Teclis
    fine by me. cya then !
    Teclis
    Teclis
    I'm on smogtours btw!
    Hey, when can you play for rby cup r2? Im gmt+2 and can play every evening my time! Any days/times you would prefer?
    hey, we're matched for adv cup. I'm EDT. Free today after 5 pm, or free on saturday/sunday all day pretty much.
    BurntZebra
    BurntZebra
    Would you be able to play now? Otherwise, I need to reschedule for Sunday tour time or 7 pm today (3 hours after tour time)
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    no i cant play now. also that time on sunday might be too late for me (im gmt +2)
    BurntZebra
    BurntZebra
    I can do earlier on Sunday if you'd prefer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…