Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I give this avatar my seal of approval
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    ten years in the robin fan club and going strong
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    nice, i only just recently got to the time skip myself, my bf is all caught up tho so i gotta catch up at some point .-.
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    unless you're big on seeing stuff animated, I usually just recommend people start reading the manga around thriller bark. toei starts cutting a lot of corners and drops production value a ton and episodes drag on to try and match the content of an 18 page manga to a 22 minute anime. there's an arc coming up for you that took up 2 years of air time lol
    If your lower tiers policy goes through, can you possibly UNban some stuff? Because ADV/RSE BL looks ridiculously huge and some of them might not really be broken. Also can stuff drop from OU if they got low usage after the generation ended?
    sumwun
    sumwun
    Can anything move from BL to UU? Or is everything in BL really broken?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Most would warp the metagame pretty drastically. Arcanine, espeon, jumpluff, houndoom, lapras, swellow, and zangoose would be the most likely candidates and have the least amount of effect on the tier were anything like that to happen
    sumwun
    sumwun
    So you don't want big changes, even if we end up with nothing too broken or centralizing?
    do you have some easy script for finding dex entries without credits and the people responsible or something? you add so many and so much faster than I can.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    nop, just legit working my way backwards through the archives for xy and bw
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    oof. well I think I finished off whatever was left of XY Doubles tonight FYI.
    Hello, what old gen tiers did you actually play, historian?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Started in dpp uu, was the tier leader for bw ru.
    I'm glad someone went into the details. I didn't because it opens up a whole can of worms involving Darkrai and Shaymin and the tweaking involved to obtain them and how the same glitch can be used to obtain the Hall of Origin Arceus. You're a brave man.
    Mr. historian what was known as “king” before the days of Lando?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    In order: Tauros, Snorlax, Tyranitar, Garchomp (and then Salamance after its ban, and then Tyranitar again after mence's ban)
    Piggypassking
    Piggypassking
    thanks
    wtf is that thing in your avatar mr smorgen historian
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Pascal from Tales of Graces
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh yeah I need to get that tales of remaster for the switch later
    I don't know if you were still wanting to pass along some of those ADV NU analyses you had already began. If you are still interested in doing that, we can continue to talk about it here or on Discord. I am Aaronboyer#2888 if talking on Discord is best for you. Will implement stuff for ADV NU Pikachu tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for your continued efforts.
    Shiny Site Staff reqs should be 10k SCMS edits. For strong Oglemen only.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ye, now i want all shiny badges, time for the come back
    Honko
    Honko
    2 down, 7 to go!
    26 isn't that close to 30. You're not old yet!
    Sincerely,
    A Real Old Man
    Honko
    Honko
    <Oglemi> 9.9
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    lol i was just about to post 9.9
    Honko
    Honko
    you can delete my gsc dewgong analysis since its getting put away for now, i already wrote dugtrio so we can leave it and alter it when need be.

also qc checks on adv stuff i beg ;;
    Haha, yes i have been well. I cant complain, but life is still pain regardless of how you slice it.

Forgive me for being a stalker, but i have looked into some of your more recent posts, and i am glad you are still such a cute bunny.
    best wishes, -Jesus <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…