Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Over a year ago, a decision was made to ban Mega-Metagross to ubers. After the shift from generation 6 to 7, He was finally too much to handle in OU without drastically changing your team lineup. Emotionally I was distraught, but I knew that ultimately this was the right decision.
    Finchinator
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    I think some testing needs to be done on this one. I suggest opening up another suspect test, bringing Mega-Metagross back to OU for a few weeks. It is entirely possible that I'm completely wrong here, and it would once again become the best pokemon in the tier. However, I am very confident that the meta changes in the last year would noticeably affect his success in OU.
    Finchinator
    Hi, we are paired for zu ssnl, i am GMT+2, can play weekday evenings/nights, anytime on the weekend. When do you want to play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    wanna play friday at 10pm your time? if not, i can find time over the weekend probs
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Ok, sounds good. See you then
    Finchinator Sup baldy? Lmao. Bro if I was 20 years old and had your hairline I would straight neck myself. Not to mention I don't appreciate you constantly driving up on every girl on this site including my crush. Shes not interested in soymales, especially ones that cant take the banter like you. Why else would someone delete every post thats even mildly critical of them or disagrees with them, unless like you they
    it's not a teamtour without finch complaining that it's not a teamtour without finch complaining that its not a team tour without someone complaining about finch complaining when he's not actually complaining and then finch getting defensive in response to people complaining about finch getting defensive in response to people complaining about finch getting defensive
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    when lucky and bad strikes your profile
    im trying to find viability rankings from usm ou in the past. like februray or janurary or march etc. can you help me?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    there's no such thread for it. we update the same thread with each update, so the OP constantly changes. you can view old threads to see past discussion, vote slates, and references to past rankings, however
    pokewok1402
    oh well, that works
    etern
    etern
    The only important thing about any of these stats is that 0.0% of people are using multiweather baton pass.....what's wrong with smogon? LOL jk, waiting for virizion to go to uu along with the hopeful chansey, that'll make it a bit more fun down there....that'll make it a bit more fun down there wasn't meant to sound perverted....
    dk
    dk
    The only important thing about any of these stats is that 0.0% of people are using multiweather baton pass.....what's wrong with smogon? LOL jk, waiting for virizion to go to uu along with the hopeful chansey, that'll make it a bit more fun down there....that'll make it a bit more fun down there wasn't meant to sound perverted....
    Hootie
    Hootie
    How about y'all start doing suspect tests for OU. Seeing the same teams for 3+months is stale. No one cares about these doo doo formats u want to balance
    dk
    dk
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Posho thoughts on this user?
    Posho
    Posho
    used stall vs a dude in his debut
    xray
    xray
    tell me his chances to win vs someone without using a top 6 pokemon on a scale from 0 to 10
    Posho
    Posho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…